Just got my Storm and unpackaged it, turned it on, didnt activate it yet but after about three-four hours it started to lag, like i mean disgustingly. Like if you pressed a button the screen would actually shift and other buttons would pop up onto other buttons (on the keyboard) I haven't taken pictures but what do I do... update the operating system? I dont know much about this stuff so any help is very very appreciated I just want the fkn thing to work, I was so happy to get it and RIM just disappointed me, like fkn buggy right after I get it. Man.
    02-25-09 03:45 PM
    It gets a little better after a couple days and a few battery pulls. But, after a week you'll have a pretty good idea on how it works. That's about how long it took me to go back to the Curve
    02-25-09 03:47 PM
    Issue though, like I cant do anything on it even after a battery pull. Like, its like the keyboard keeps paste-ing over itself so there are like nineteen "a's" and like four "b's," etc. Its fkn annoying and I spend $250 on this piece and lol I am pissed I dont want to wait a week to use something that should be workable when shipped I am a little choked!!
    02-25-09 03:51 PM
    Return it to Verizon and exchange it for a new one now. It shouldn't be doing this at all, and this early in, probably means it's destined for more problems. I wouldn't swap it out for a different model though. There is a learning curve, and the OS could certainly be better (it's getting there), but it's definitely worth it.
    02-25-09 03:54 PM
    I am with Telus and it was shipped to me, if I return it would they simply just swap it? I dont even have the account with them yet. This is not favorable haha oh man
    02-25-09 03:55 PM
    This is a telus user Groves, but same concept.

Telus has excellent customer service, it should not be any problem. I have an excellent experience with them so far.
    02-25-09 03:56 PM
    K sweet thanks very much
    02-25-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD