Since yesterday my storm has been running very slow, with the clocktimer staying on for some time.
    Nothing has been installed recently, so i dont understand why this has started happening all of a sudden.

The battery drained within the day also, without it hardly being used!

I have now deleted photos, apps and some music, even though not much is stored, but i keep getting a message that the memory is low.

I have to keep pulling the battery as it often freezes on the clocktimer on a black screen or the background, and I have also removed the battery for 2 mins.

Is there anything else i can do?

I am running OS 5.0.0.451

Thanks
    07-27-10 10:17 AM
    How much app memory are you showing?
    07-27-10 10:21 AM
    Application memory is 4.4MB
    Device Free space is 867MB
    07-27-10 12:53 PM
    4.4 MB is very low. Also, have you deleted the foreign languages etc on the phone? Are you keeping alot of old emails? Is GPS on or off? Do you close your applications all the way out? You may need to do a security wipe...back up your data first with Desktop Manager. go to options-security-security wipe. Check just the FIRST box. type in blackberry and wipe. When it comes back on reload your data. If you have any apps that have activation codes you may have to reneter those.
    07-27-10 01:00 PM
    I havent deleted the foreign languages, i'll do that now. I clear e-mails off on a regular basis. GPS is not on, and yes i do close the apps out all the way.

Its like there apps running, cos the battery is not lasting long at all! and the phone is warm when i pick it up. Very strange.

If all else fails i will try the security wipe.

Thanks for your help so far
    07-27-10 01:12 PM
    Well something strange is going on. I have 20+ apps and I boot up around 31 mb and rarely go below 25 mb.
    07-27-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD