I recently noticed that my Storm is running about 4-5 minutes fast. I'm on Verizon. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

PS: Sorry if this question has been asked, a quick search did not yield an answer for Verizon specifically (and I understand this might be a network issue)
    08-25-09 01:57 PM
    Try going to options>date/time and set the source to Network.
    08-25-09 02:14 PM
    And also menu> update time while in there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 02:18 PM
    Mine does too. Even when you set it to network time it still runs fast. What's ridiculous is if you go into Set Time, you can see that it knows what time it is it just chooses not to follow it ha. Of all the things that don't work on this phone the clock should not be one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 04:52 PM
    Hey everyone! Look at the time on your computer and see if your BB has the same time. Mine used to do that when I did the desktop sync. If you're running windows your computer automatically pulls its time off the internet. When you backup or sync your BB it syncs with the computer time, which is probably a few mins fast. You'll just have to go in and re-adjust the time after you sync or backup.
    08-26-09 02:47 AM
    or maybe the source can be set to N/a. thus set the time manually.
    08-26-09 03:08 AM
    i have two storms and one was 5 five min fast. the only way i got it corrected was to do a back up on the desktop manager.
    08-26-09 10:22 AM
    Try going to options>date/time and set the source to Network.
    This seems to have fixed the problem for me. Thanks!
    08-26-09 11:04 AM
    the 4.7 OS doesn't draw time from the network, even if you have it set to "network time"...it just uses that when you change the setting and when you "Update time"....it's a known issue, 5.0 OS fixes this, it is present in the .140 leak, idk about the .154 leak...
    08-26-09 11:45 AM
    Today my Tour went from 3 minutes off to 5 minutes off...

For the past few weeks my phone has been exactly 3 minutes off EST. Just today it added 2 more minutes and is now EXACTLY 5 minutes off... Others with similar time issues?
    10-22-09 09:34 AM
    Mine was also 5 minutes fast and changing settings to network seemed to fix that issue.
    10-22-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD