Ok, I want to know why my Storm keeps locking up and restarting automatically...at least once a day. I have read over the last week different scenerios, but I have tried a lot to stop this. It seems to happen at moments when it is just in standby, sometimes when I get a notification and others when I just go to wake it up and use it. Aside from it not wanting to wake up (as I feel at times), here is a background:
    • Had both WeatherBug and WeatherEye and removed them both (tried them at different times).
    • Running .114 -->NOW .113
    • Leather Today Green theme
    • Yes...I close my applications the proper way when done
    • AND YES...I have tried a battery pull - numerous times
    • 3rd party apps: Storm Lock; StormTorch; Superpages; Googlemaps; Facebook (so not a lot)
    Any thoughts or ideas?
    Last edited by GargoyleDC; 03-25-09 at 01:07 PM.
    03-24-09 08:40 AM
    Dude, mine does that too... I feel like it always does that when my memory leaks so much that it crashes... I'm using the .114 V2 and my memory decreases pretty steadily throughout the day, and then eventually crashes. Sometimes it crashes and restarts without me even knowing, so I don't really care that much.

I have most of the same apps as you, so I'd love to know if it's one in particular that's doing this...
    03-25-09 01:22 PM
    I have had a bad memory leak and someone told me to remove google maps and since the leak has slowed down.
    03-25-09 02:30 PM
    It could also have something to do with your Theme.
    03-25-09 02:43 PM
    i would blame the os
    03-25-09 06:24 PM
    I had this problem come up all of the sudden, and all I've ever run is .75. I took it to Verizon and they gave me a new one a couple weeks ago, which actually did it twice the first couple of days, but has been fine since then. I never found anything specific cause it. I say take it back and get a new one.
    03-25-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD