so ive had my storm since the week after it was released , returned one for a screen click issue. well not quite sure when i noticed but occasionaly when i take a picture 80% dont save and once in a while it resets my phone, anyone else go through this? i looked through threads but didnt find anything about rebooting!?! app wise i am running flycast, viigo, opera, filelock, google maps, tiltris, myspace. weatherbug, marble trap, and i just deleted fliker since it doesnt seem to be the same on the storm from pearl. in case someone thinks its a app problem since that is what rim usually blames
    01-28-09 02:55 AM
    w/pics?? no pics.
    01-28-09 07:02 AM
    I had this problem w/ .90 bot no other OS's (leaked). I found that if you zoom your camera (even the littlest bit) the pics WILL save everytime. This is a little annoying but will hopefully be fixed on the next OS update.
    01-28-09 08:32 AM
    I had this problem w/ .90 bot no other OS's (leaked). I found that if you zoom your camera (even the littlest bit) the pics WILL save everytime. This is a little annoying but will hopefully be fixed on the next OS update.
    im still using OS .75 and what about with the resets? that is the most annoying thing ever, i have learned that nothing is a kodak moment with the storm, it takes so long to snap a picture and then 5 min to restet itself without saveing that picture, just about 80% of the time
    01-28-09 03:55 PM
    well i have moved up in the os feild and am no longer having problems with my pics saveing, but i am useing .106 now and it still isnt a kodac moment but it is getting closer
    02-19-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD