Hey all. Tomorrow I plan to stop by the VZ wireless store on my way to work and wanted to know what the process is for exchanging my storm for a new one. Mine has some dust under the screen which I can live with but the major issue currently is that it has charging problems. Sometimes it charges, sometimes it doesn't. Obviously waking up in the morning and your phone being dead are not a good combo. Anyway I just wonder if I can just bring the phone in. I mean, I don't know where some of the stuff which came with, like the international plugs etc are tbh. If anyone has exchanged there's please chime in on how easy/difficult it was. Thanks!
    04-25-09 10:34 PM
    How long have you had your phone? If less than 30 days, take box and all and you hopefully will be exchanged into a new one.

More than 30 days .. good luck. Refurbs are in very short supply.
    04-25-09 10:49 PM
    It's more than 30 days. Refurbs? What do you mean? Are you saying I'm guaranteed a refurb if I attempt to get my phone replaced?
    04-25-09 10:51 PM
    If its just a prob w/ charging their prolly just gonna replace the battery, they did for my Q9c. They won't replace it for dust under the screen, unless you get a good csr

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 10:56 PM
    It's more than 30 days. Refurbs? What do you mean? Are you saying I'm guaranteed a refurb if I attempt to get my phone replaced?
    Not guaranteed, no ... but it usually is.

But there is nothing wrong with many refurbs. Don't assume it will be a bad phone.
    04-25-09 11:09 PM
    Meh, this was pretty useless but thanks for trying to help , I do appreciate it. My charging issue is an issue w/ the port itself, not the battery. I've tried my friends battery, same thing happens. I'll find out tomorrow or Monday when I go there and see what happens.
    04-25-09 11:42 PM
    i found it is eaasier to call and just say that your fun isnt usable to full capasity and they will send u a new one, that is what i did
    04-26-09 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD