I�m running the .75 OS. My Storm was rebooting a few times a day until over a week ago when I called Verizon and they talked me thru a reset. After the reset, I installed Quickpull and had no noticeable reboots for days, then I installed MissingLight and had no noticeable reboots for 3 days. I was loving my Storm and running from 35-47.7mb of free space. Then yesterday (4 reboots or more). Today, just had two in a row.

Two things I can think of to the phone that may be the cause:

1. I set Quickpull to reset on it�s own in the middle of the night while charging, after 2 days of this the problem came on.

2. I�m using a Moto H710 Bluetooth. Ever since I�ve had the Storm, occasionally, when I try to use voice-dialing from the Bluetooth, the Storm will lock-up in voice-dialing and will not ask for a command. This will continue until a reboot. It seems that this did not happen until yesterday morning so I had to do a reset. The rebooting started within an hour.

The reboots seem to be connected to receiving messages. Any thoughts. Either way.
    03-13-09 09:02 AM
    Upgrade OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD