i will be getting a storm in a few days and was wondering what the picture quality is of the camera. can people start posting? tia
    12-05-08 08:10 AM
    Dont have any to post at the moment, but I did take some pictures, they look great on the storm and I was extremely impressed when I emailed them to myself to view in full size. The only downside, is the camera is very very very slow. Did I say very slow? I mean VERY slow. You click the button to snap a picture, you wont get a preview for a good 3+ seconds.
    12-05-08 08:23 AM

My fav

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 08:34 AM
    Dont have any to post at the moment, but I did take some pictures, they look great on the storm and I was extremely impressed when I emailed them to myself to view in full size. The only downside, is the camera is very very very slow. Did I say very slow? I mean VERY slow. You click the button to snap a picture, you wont get a preview for a good 3+ seconds.
    Don't plan on taking alot of pictures with anything in motion for sure, there's a good 2 second lag in the shutter...
    That being said, here's a couple I took to see the difference in the Storm camera and the pearl camera, if you look closely, you can just see a very tiny difference in quality..

pearl

storm

12-05-08 08:43 AM

My fav

Lucy Bobby: So how was your day driving with you father?
    Ricky Bobby - Well let's see. I got mauled by a cougar, my Crystal Gayle shirt is ruined, and I didn't learn di ck about driving. Other than that, it was great.
    Last edited by Clover86; 12-05-08 at 08:48 AM.
    12-05-08 08:45 AM
    Don't plan on taking alot of pictures with anything in motion for sure, there's a good 2 second lag in the shutter...
    That being said, here's a couple I took to see the difference in the Storm camera and the pearl camera, if you look closely, you can just see a very tiny difference in quality..

pearl

storm

Lol, there is no doubt it takes amazing pictures. If they fix that lag I can honestly not bring a digi camera when I go on my trips.
    12-06-08 06:09 PM

pearl

storm

I just don't see much difference in those two photos - lol. Race ya against my Vulcan
    12-06-08 06:45 PM
    I just don't see much difference in those two photos - lol. Race ya against my Vulcan
    I Hope your joking....If not, see an eye Doctor right away!

12-06-08 06:49 PM
    Me and Berkalounger gave up racing alooooong time ago, now it's all about comfort, so I guess we could do one of those 1500 mile iron assers..
    12-06-08 06:50 PM
    Come Guys Wheres The Pics At??
    12-06-08 06:52 PM
    Come Guys Wheres The Pics At??
    brb with some pix...
    12-06-08 07:17 PM
    wow those 2 pictures look soooo different
    i cant wait to get mine to be with my girlfrien......maybe i shouldnt say that right now
    12-06-08 07:20 PM
    wow those 2 pictures look soooo different
    i cant wait to get mine to be with my girlfrien......maybe i shouldnt say that right now
    pics or it didn't happpppppen...
    12-06-08 07:25 PM
    the storm is capable of taking great shots, but for some reason, with the flash sometimes the pictures come out like crap while other times they look great. it seems like the further away you are, with the flash they can come out like crap.

12-06-08 07:39 PM

My fav

What a waste of sperm.
    12-06-08 07:48 PM
    Here is a sunset in a low-light condition. Tough for most cameras.
    12-06-08 08:14 PM
    I just had to have this!

Last edited by sam123gil; 12-06-08 at 08:49 PM.
    12-06-08 08:25 PM
    lol@that screen shot
    12-06-08 08:28 PM
    pics or it didn't happpppppen...
    soon my friend
    12-06-08 08:33 PM
    I just had to have this!

FTW - Too?
    12-06-08 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD