Quick question to those of you in the know. I recieved a storm replacement yesterday that shipped from Texas after looking the phone over I noticed that the silver trim was loose on both sides so I called for another replacement. Today I looked on Fedex and it is shipping from Pennsylvania. So my question is, Any reason why they ship replacement phones from different locations like that because a friend of mine had his curve replaced and it shipped from Tennessee. Just thought it was strange is all and a little curious .
    03-04-09 09:46 PM
    It all depends on who has stock, and depending (sometimes) where the person who orders it for you is from (you call people from all over the US).
    03-04-09 10:17 PM
    Mine had a Texas return address on the shipping label from 'New Breed Logistics', and on the label I was to use for returning the old Storm as well. I know it shipped from Memphis a mere 30 minutes after my call to tech support who decided I should have a new one. This according to my FedEx tracking info.
    03-05-09 12:47 AM
    My replacement was from Texas
    03-05-09 12:53 AM
    Mine had a Texas return address on the shipping label from 'New Breed Logistics', and on the label I was to use for returning the old Storm as well. I know it shipped from Memphis a mere 30 minutes after my call to tech support who decided I should have a new one. This according to my FedEx tracking info.
    just a heads up, new breed replacements are generally not nearly as good quality as the ones that come back straight from the manufacturer. When I used to work in customer service I would always avoid using the NB phones when fru'ing a phone.
    03-05-09 12:56 AM
    Quick question to those of you in the know. I recieved a storm replacement yesterday that shipped from Texas after looking the phone over I noticed that the silver trim was loose on both sides so I called for another replacement. Today I looked on Fedex and it is shipping from Pennsylvania. So my question is, Any reason why they ship replacement phones from different locations like that because a friend of mine had his curve replaced and it shipped from Tennessee. Just thought it was strange is all and a little curious .
    New Breed logistics assuming it is the same company I am thinking about traditional ship aerospace products.

But it could be because there is a New Breed located across the bridge in New Jersey if it is the same company. So maybe it was shipped to Philly distibution center for transport. But not sure where New Breed logistics gets them from..Meaning who they support.
    03-13-09 07:46 PM
    This is my experience: TEXAS-you get just the phone; nothing else. PENNSYLVANIA-you get the whole 'new" phone, with all accesories, at least thats what I would get. I guess if your phone is still withion the 30 days, you get the on from PENN. If not, you get the one from Texas.
    03-13-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD