So last night i turned on my storm and i see a lot of crazy lines all over my phone so i restarted it. Now everytime i turn my phone on it goes to a black screen and you can't do anything with it. I want to replace the phone but im no t-mobile now so who would i send it back to RIM? I did not drop the phone once it's still in perfect condition i was using 0.99 as well just broke outa nowehre q
    Last edited by slope420jo; 02-09-09 at 05:32 PM.
    02-09-09 05:26 PM
    So last night i turned on my storm and i see a lot of crazy lines all over my phone so i restarted it. Now everytime i turn my phone on it goes to a black screen and you can't do anything with it. I want to replace the phone but im no t-mobile now so who would i send it back to RIM? I did not drop the phone once it's still in perfect condition i was using 0.99 as well just broke outa nowehre q
    I'd say to try a wipe, and reinstall first.
    02-09-09 05:36 PM
    I'd say to try a wipe, and reinstall first.
    Tried a wipe nothing fixed....
    I have T-mobile so theres pretty no way for a replacement is there?
    02-09-09 05:44 PM
    Tried a wipe nothing fixed....
    I have T-mobile so theres pretty no way for a replacement is there?
    Yikes...I'm not sure...you might be able to do something directly through RIM, but I don't know...you'd hafta contact them...I never had that problem! Sorry
    02-09-09 06:30 PM
    yeah rim seems like its hard to contact them its retarrded
    02-09-09 07:09 PM
    Hi i have the same issue. I am currently running on .99 OS on my Verizon Storm. I've had this since it first was released. Yesterday morning my screen became a little jumpy. I thought nothing of it so i did a couple of batt pulls; the issue still did not go away. Yesterday night my screen went completely blank. I'm staring at a black screen. It stays black for about 2 hours. Then I will be able to completely use my phone for about 30 minutes and then it goes blank again. What can be done to resolve this issue?
    02-10-09 10:36 AM
    I think you're screwed slope. I'm pretty sure RIM contracts out the warranties to VZW for the Storm, and they have to go through them.
    02-10-09 11:31 AM
    Anyone have any advice on this?
    02-10-09 01:19 PM
    Hi i have the same issue. I am currently running on .99 OS on my Verizon Storm. I've had this since it first was released. Yesterday morning my screen became a little jumpy. I thought nothing of it so i did a couple of batt pulls; the issue still did not go away. Yesterday night my screen went completely blank. I'm staring at a black screen. It stays black for about 2 hours. Then I will be able to completely use my phone for about 30 minutes and then it goes blank again. What can be done to resolve this issue?
    YEah man same fing issue, i can see the main screen but when u push down on the screen it always gets jumpy than turns black, damn i hate this piece of crap phone
    02-10-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD