This has been a problem for the last few days here. My battery for the LIFE of me will not charge at night. I put my phone in the cradle and enter bedside mode. I have my bedside mode set to turn off my radio and dim the screen. I make sure that my battery is charging while in the cradle and it shows that it is charging. I wake up the next morning take my phone off and I have the exact same amount of battery that I did when I woke up! Its annoying to not have a phone that will fricken charge. I have tried battery pulls. I have tried leaving the batter out. I am running the official .75 OS. ANY ideas?!
    02-03-09 08:11 AM
    Definitely something wrong there. I would teke it in and get a new battery.
    02-03-09 08:57 AM
    Well just an update. I called Verizon and explained everything that has happened to me over the last few days. They are going to ship me a brand new storm. The rep that I talked to was very friendly and very willing to help me get this resolved. He didn't just want to ship me a battery and find out that this was a phone issue. This is what I love about Verizon they take care of their customers. Thanks Verizon.
    02-03-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD