Hey all just switched from my faithful pearl to the storm. ( love it so far) the only thing I don't like about it is the multi language button in the bottom left of the landscape keyboard. Is there any way to disable this? thanks in advance!
    01-14-09 10:30 PM
    I'm not sure but did you try Options->Language?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 10:33 PM
    yeah everything is defaulted to English USA thanks for the quick response. Hmm
    01-14-09 10:36 PM
    how do you install chinese languange into the storm?
    01-15-09 12:01 AM
    I just tested at Simplified Chinese, if Pinyin and Stick input method are installed, Pinyin will be showed at horizontal mode, and stick displayed at vertical mode, this switch is automately. But if only one of these input method is installed, the other mode will only support English input.
    01-15-09 02:46 AM
    Hey all just switched from my faithful pearl to the storm. ( love it so far) the only thing I don't like about it is the multi language button in the bottom left of the landscape keyboard. Is there any way to disable this? thanks in advance!
    You need to go to the language settings and remove any other language pack in there. I had spanish and when I removed it, that button was no longer visible. After I reinstalled Spanish, it reappeared.
    01-15-09 04:09 AM
    I frequently send emails and text messages in Spanish although I want English to remain the language of choice on my Storm. I cannot find the globe icon referenced by the help function. The only languages under the options icon are English UK and English USA. Do I have to install something?
    01-15-09 11:27 AM
    I just tested at Simplified Chinese, if Pinyin and Stick input method are installed, Pinyin will be showed at horizontal mode, and stick displayed at vertical mode, this switch is automately. But if only one of these input method is installed, the other mode will only support English input.
    think you could help me with the link..i think i suc in searching...cant seem to find it....thanks
    01-27-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD