Give it a chance..this morning i was like omg i waited 3 hrs in line for this? i thought it would be so much better, typing sucks blah blah blah..Now i love it! give your self some time to get used to it and mess with the settings! i have been gettin loads of tips and shortcuts from the posts which really helps! And if its the lag your worried about at least wait for the upgrade! Many of us waited months for this to come out so at lease give your self a few days with it!!

loving my storm!
    11-21-08 11:12 PM
    One the lag issues are fixed, it'll almost be perfect!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 11:18 PM
    Yeah and another OTA update is gonna fix that? And when?

11-21-08 11:24 PM
    i love my storm and cannot wait until i figure out how to use the dang thing lol!
    11-21-08 11:24 PM
    I am definetly liking it. I am getting faster and faster typing. I am also getting used to how to how it reacts or what to expect.

11-21-08 11:27 PM
    Give it a chance..this morning i was like omg i waited 3 hrs in line for this? i thought it would be so much better, typing sucks blah blah blah..Now i love it! give your self some time to get used to it and mess with the settings! i have been gettin loads of tips and shortcuts from the posts which really helps! And if its the lag your worried about at least wait for the upgrade! Many of us waited months for this to come out so at lease give your self a few days with it!!

loving my storm!
    I echo your sediments on the Storm. Was not enjoying it at first, but once you really get in there and figure things out, you'll love this phone.
    11-21-08 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD