I tried a search and failed to find anything helpfull... anyways both my and my girlfriends storms shes running .113 and im on .131/50 hybrid. when we attach an image to an MMS it shows up as a solid color and if you send it it shows up as that solid color now all of her pics do it and only some of mine do it.

Thank you in advance for any help.
    04-22-09 09:03 PM
    I tried a search and failed to find anything helpfull... anyways both my and my girlfriends storms shes running .113 and im on .131/50 hybrid. when we attach an image to an MMS it shows up as a solid color and if you send it it shows up as that solid color now all of her pics do it and only some of mine do it.

Thank you in advance for any help.
    Yes, this is a known issue with any OS greater than .86 for some. You need to search here for the mms.cod file from the .86 OS. When you search here and find it (you will) follow the instructions to replace that file in your current OS and reinstall.
    04-22-09 09:09 PM
    Search for 86 MMS. Essentially the mms cod is messed up. There are also same threads about downgrading to 75 and then back to whatever version you were running but I have read mixed results. I overwrite the mms cod and then ran loader to put it on the phone. That fixed it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 09:10 PM
    Oh, and with this issue, you can send pics you take with the storm camera fine. It's is pics that you receive by other means that is effected. If you don't want to reinstall the OS you can just email the pic to youself and then send it as an MMS. There are instruction on that workaround here as well.
    04-22-09 09:11 PM
    thanks for all the help with the .132 beta ill try tat first then try these fixes thanks a lot though
    04-23-09 11:19 AM
    .132 fixes the mms bug
    04-23-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD