Buy a Bold.

Used a colleague's new Storm today, trying to set up BES (vodaphone UK so it was never going to happen).

All I can say is this. I'm glad I have the Bold. I hate the Storm's keyboard. I mean it's just crap, the bolds keys are much smaller but so much more accurate.

It's slow, unresponsive, the tilt thingy doesn't swap from portrait to landscape properly and the screen looks like it's the same resolution as the Bold so it's 'fuzzy'.

Anyway, he's sent it back - he really wanted to like it but no BES is a problem for him.

(RIM need to get things working properly with the cell providers before a phone is released, first Orange and now Vodaphone are having issues, it doesn't matter who is to blame, the thing you are holding in your hand doesn't work properly and when you are asked what it is you tell people you own a Blackberry)

Anyway, storm is rubbish IN MY OPINION. (you are, of course, entitled to your opinion)
    11-28-08 01:39 PM
    Having an opinion is great. Forming an opinion on 10 minutes of use is not a thoroughly developed one and I hope people take this with a grain of salt. It needs to be used for several days or more before a final decision can be made for most people (I say most, not all, of course).
    11-28-08 02:20 PM
    I loved my curve after 10 minutes. I didn't like the storm after 10 minutes. After a week, I still don't like the storm.
    11-28-08 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD