I have .99 installed on my Storm and I have loved it. Smooth, fast, stable; everything you would expect from your Blackberry. I did like the larger letters and fonts from .90 but that neither here nor there. Why is it that when I do a battery pull and then open all my applications that I run regularly, my memory is at 33.1mb but continually drops? I have been up and running for almost 15 hours now (14hrs 53 minutes) and my memory is down to 14.56mb. I don't understand why the drop off is so steep. Also, I was wondering how in some posts I am reading that people start with upwards of 40mb of memory. I cannot have that many more applications than them. Any ideas, suggestions let me know. Thanks.
    02-06-09 03:54 PM
    02-06-09 03:57 PM
    There are a few threads that are being currently discussed regarding this issue. There should be some interesting if not valuable information hidden throughout them if you do a search of the forums.

Unfortunately, I don't have any solid ideas or information to give you. Good luck with talking to the people postulating in the other threads, though!
    02-06-09 03:58 PM
    I thought i had severe memory leak... read this it really helps:
    Speed it up a little and keep your memory
    02-06-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD