If you get the time go to sms , click view folders , go to call log , and look at the oldest call , mine says Thursday March 2ed 2007 and the call was too #882 , it shows 2 calls to that number on that day .. what does this mean ?!?!?!
    11-23-08 04:51 PM
    That the clock wasnt set when the phone was tested
    11-23-08 04:52 PM
    When I first got my phone my date was feb. 2007 I had to go and change tthe date!
    11-23-08 04:53 PM
    hmmmm lol.. i guess this makes sense but makes for some good fun thanks for ruining my theory lol
    11-23-08 04:54 PM
    sorry but im glad to ruin that theory 2 fn years and they still f up the launch lol
    11-23-08 04:54 PM
    hmmmm lol.. i guess this makes sense but makes for some good fun thanks for ruining my theory lol
    sooks, aren't you the same one that just earlier this afternoon asked why your messages had time/date tags from 2007? Seriously dude, why would you think this was not related to that same explanation I gave you in that thread? I'm not bashing, I just want to know... you do know that every single action logged on a BB is tagged with the handsets current time/date setting and not the time/date of actual reality, correct?

Hey, if I took a screenshot of my call log and messages with a future date on the screen and told you those shots are from the future on a Storm 2, would you believe me?
    11-23-08 05:17 PM
    ^lmao
    -Rik
    P.S. How much whp are you putting down in your civic? My team is building a AWD CRX with a DOHC ZC turbo setup. Trying for a personalized licence plate of AWD CRX too lol. It's gonna be bad-a$$.
    -Rik
    11-23-08 05:28 PM
    give sooks a break! he was just kidding. Its funny because everyone had those messages/calls.

he was just adding in some humor... isn't that right sooks?
    11-23-08 05:30 PM
    ^lmao
    -Rik
    P.S. How much whp are you putting down in your civic? My team is building a AWD CRX with a DOHC ZC turbo setup. Trying for a personalized licence plate of AWD CRX too lol. It's gonna be bad-a$$.
    -Rik
    -offtopic
    Didn't put down much when I had it. 190 at the wheels. Currently enjoying some A4 goodness.
    11-23-08 05:32 PM
    Very nice choice.
    -Rik
    11-23-08 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD