Ok, should I give it a few more days to get use to this or am I just now stuck with this phone??? I am having a really hard time typing with the keyboard on my new storm! I feel like its kind of a hassle because I can't see what key I am getting ready to type, then I wind up typing the wrong letter!!! Is there something that I am doing wrong or am I sorry that I picked this phone and I should have stuck with my 8330!!!!

Thanks,
    Kim
    03-25-10 07:26 AM
    Yeah, I felt the same way too when I first got my Storm... Typing seemed really tedious and difficult. Now I have a Storm and my wife has a Tour, and I can type twice as fast on my Storm. Make sure your running the most recent OS (operating system) as my keyboard got much faster and more precise on the newer software. Good luck, and welcome to CrackBerry
    03-25-10 07:34 AM
    Oh, I certainly hope so!! My dh says that I need to cut my nails off!! They aren't that long, they are just out past my finger tips, and I'm not trying to use my nails on the screen(I know that doesnt' work anyway!)I'm still using my finger tips but I still hit the wrong letters!!!
    03-25-10 07:37 AM
    Really. Give it a few days, the device will eventually learn how you type, so it will get a lot easier. Just give it a little while longer, and if not, trade it in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 08:52 AM
    definitely give yourself more time to get used to the keyboard. it took me a little over a week. now i can type like a maniac on it - in portrait too
    03-25-10 06:32 PM
    Pop-ups! If you're on .328 you might not have this feature but if you update to .419 I know you will. Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard > Show Key Indicator: > set to Always. This will allow pop ups in full keyboard mode so you can see the letter before clicking on it. Some people like it, some don't.
    03-26-10 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD