i have had my storm since november and all of the sudden my phone keeps loading. it has the loading icon on for minutes sometimes. i do the memory clean and it doesn't seem to work. sometimes it takes so long to load it freezes and i have to take out the battery and restart the phone that way to get things working again.

does anybody have any solutions to this?
    03-21-09 09:57 PM
    Update your OS to a beta or wait for the official release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 10:33 PM
    that should fix things up then? i'm deleting stuff off the phone because i had virtually no room on the device memory. u think that might help too?
    03-21-09 10:39 PM
    that seemed to help a lot actually. so if anyone's phone keeps freezing, make more room on your device memory and that should help speed things up.
    03-21-09 10:52 PM
    Battery pull. Update to.109?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 11:13 PM
    even on .109 you should do a battery pull every few days to solve the memory leak problem.
    03-22-09 12:29 AM
    even on .109 you should do a battery pull every few days to solve the memory leak problem.
    i do a bp every nite be for i go to bed works like a charm when i get up
    03-22-09 05:57 AM
    Battery pull is a must with the Storm once every day or two to keep things working properly. Or you can download an app called QuickPull which I personally use that simulates a battery pull but you don't have to remove your skin, etc. You can also schedule a reset for a particular time each day using this app.

As far as the OS, you definitely need an upgrade. I recommend the .114 hybrid that can be found by clicking the link in my sig and searching the Storm forum. Also there are versions right here on CB.

Good luck!
    03-22-09 10:36 AM
    i recieved an email to upgrade software on my phone through verizonwireless.com/storm and ever since i did this update my phone will freeze every few minutes when i'm using it? what can i do to prevent this? annyyyything please! so obnoxious!
    10-29-09 01:37 PM
    I just flashed my bb9530 to t mobile and i updated to 5.0 and my phone is still freezing..i tried everything ...i clean the memory everyday...what do i do ..im starting to think what good is a bberry if i cant use it..i have zero apps on it by the way...can someone please help me i want to enjoy my new toy...
    03-01-10 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD