Make fun all you want but some day the storm will in that picture as an outdated failure piece of technology.....all of you make fun but none of you have addressed the issues with the phone. You do so tod hide the truth. The Storm is Junk
    ***yawn***
    12-09-08 10:10 PM
    Not my hard earned money, I'm the blackberry bum baby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 10:11 PM
    Hey I have a curve its not OLD. Lol hope you are all enjoying your storms. They look like they would be great phones to have but with us cellular the curve is the new bad *** on the block. Lol

12-09-08 10:29 PM
    I currently have storm... I kind of agree with OP.. Even with update and all, it still is slow... Even though it helped with click a lot, it kind of is funny that I had to put business card to fix it... I really really wanted to like this phone... and honestly, I'm lost..
    12-09-08 10:34 PM
    I like my Storm, I am not waiting for a new OS, because .75 from VZW works great. It does everything I want, and I like it over my past iPhone...
    12-09-08 10:36 PM
    The storm is junk
    J just
    U underappeciated
    N new
    K krackberry

Ok it doesn't quite work but I tried

12-09-08 10:37 PM
    WOW I witnessed a real forum troll on crackberry. How exciting I only hear this kind of disturbance on system wars. Sounds like a cow, a reference for Sony fanboys.

12-09-08 10:44 PM
    Ah, the beauty of adding people to the ignore list...

Basically, I see four types of Storm Trolls... Feel free to add to the list...

1. Jealous Trolls - Couldn't afford it, or its not on their network yet. YOUR STORM SUCKS! I WILL STICK WITH MY (insert random bb from any network except storm here) ! .... *(But I secretly want one... can I unlock it?)

2. Dumb - WTF? My Dare was cooler! This is going back now! I can't figure this screen out... its slow... WHAT THE F*** IS OTA?

3. Obvlivious - Hey, new cool Blackberry! Must have it! What is this crazy keyboard??? I have to charge this every day??? I don't like it!! WAAAAAHHH! WAAAAAH!!!

4. iPhone zealots - these might be rare on these forums, but they do exist elsewhere... THE IPHONE IS BETTER, nana boo, boo!!!!

Please people, just let it go... your not serving anyone by making yourself look like an *** in a forum that will be filled with fans, and lots of topics full of problems... THATS THE POINT OF THESE FORUMS!
    12-09-08 11:04 PM
    In talking with a verizon rep this evening (went with my father and brother to port numbers to there just arrived storms) I heard perhaps one of the most intelligent things I have ever heard, and in this case I might actually believe her. She said "a very large percentage of the returned storms have not been defective, simply sold to people who should never own a touchscreen phone with a learning curve". I will have this phone until the screen has worn through from finger swipes.
    12-09-08 11:16 PM
    "One mans trash is another mans treasure!" Enough said!
    12-09-08 11:17 PM
    It is simple the storm is great as long as you didn't get a defective one. If you have to use any trick to get your touch screen to operate like it should, then it is defective. You should return it imediatly.

To judge a product on the basis that there are defective units is ridiculous. Judge the manufacturing process. RIM obviously made a Quality Assurance mistake bc they allowed a number of bad units to go out.

But i have a storm that has no such defects and works the way it should. Every problem i have had is because of user error.

Also, keep in mind this is the most technically advanced public (consumer) communication device ever made. a.k.a never been done before.

Is that what he meant by junk?
    12-09-08 11:36 PM
    12-09-08 11:40 PM
    I don't think my phone is junk, just the shipping!!!!

Be positive!!

Love,
    Will
    12-09-08 11:40 PM
    I currently own ever blackberry made in the last 5 years and I used a unmodded storm. I must be a fanboi loser who knows nothing and just uses the phone for some silly reason......wait.

12-09-08 11:43 PM
    I'm sure I will soon read a post on this forum about what you can do with a piece of gum to keep the device running.
    pack into the screen gap : )

12-09-08 11:52 PM
    Is VZW offering the Curve as a PAY-AS-YOU-GO phone now?
    12-09-08 11:59 PM
    Everybody just stop feeding the troll, and let this thread die.
    12-10-08 12:21 AM
    I am not a troll...Have been with Verizon for years. IMO this phone is junk...Don't you guys get tired of seeing all the post stating "Help" . My only point is that for such a great phone it has a lot of issues and it's a shame that Verizon and Rim released the phone with all these problems. As stated earlier the Storm is Junk
    12-10-08 08:05 AM
    12-10-08 08:18 AM
    I wouldnt say the Storm is junk, but I will say its got lots of problems. If you think about it, those of us that spent the $200 for it didnt get what we paid for. Now if I spent $25 on it I would be fine with the software issues for a little while as RIM and Verizon worked it out. Right now I just feel like I paid RIM and Verizon to be a Q/A tester.

What about all those people that just had to have the Storm and paid retail? How do you think they feel?
    12-10-08 08:28 AM
    No .. RNC62 .. You are Junk ..
    12-10-08 09:21 AM
    All you fanboys just won't admit that the phone is junk. All of you have the same answers...wait for this OS or wait for that, put business cards behind the battery or better yet get a screwdriver to fix the screen. Yeah, what an amazing piece of technology......for Fred Flintstone.....Yabba Dabba Doo!
    Whats the point; peace and blessings to you..............
    12-10-08 09:24 AM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD