These probably have been posted before and if they are sorry. Some issues I'm having with my storm with 5.0.0.328.

1.The background in portrait is sometimes messed up. The signal meter is in middle of screen and the rest is grayed out. Same thing in landscape sometimes. I have to keep moving the phone between landscape and portrait until it fixes itself. Kind of annoying

2.I have a unread message notification that I can't get to go away.

3. When typing in portrait and switching to landscape the screen shifts to landscape but the portrait keyboard is still showing. Once again have to switch back and forth between landscape and portrait until it corrects itself.

4. When coming back from dimmed screen the keyboard is blacked out until I close program and reopen it.

suggestions, solutions, comments??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 06:04 PM
    are you running a different theme or the default? and the message is prolly a missed phone call. go to your messages folder and scroll alll the way down.
    11-12-09 06:36 PM
    Nope its not a missed call and yes i am running off the default theme
    11-12-09 08:20 PM
    I had the can't find the message problem to. I went into all my e mail, sms, message and phone log. highlited the lastes date hit the bb menu button and delete prior. Turned out to be in my message folder even though it did not show.

Piano Man
    11-13-09 06:56 PM
    I know it gets old hearing this question but have you tried a battery pull? I have5.0 and have none of those issues.

11-13-09 07:15 PM
    I had the same issues. They wound up replacing my phone but I still had some problems until I uninstalled BING.
    11-13-09 08:25 PM
    Why is it that some people have so many problems and others.... None?

11-13-09 10:16 PM
    Why is it that some people have so many problems and others.... None?

every phone is different and behaves differently with any software.
    11-13-09 10:58 PM
    i havent run in to anything yet
    11-18-09 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD