ok so i have been a blackberry carrier for a long time my friend just got an iphone. now i love my blackberry still over the iphone just i like the icons and interface of the use now i see all these iberry themes and such and i just dont know which one i wanna download can someone tell me the best one to get
    04-23-09 01:49 PM
    Go away!
    04-23-09 02:04 PM
    Well, I hear the fart app is real nice and you might have fun with that. Enjoy your new iPhone.

You know? I hardly ever respond to a post like this and I'm hardly ever a smarty pants, but this just tipped me over the edge. I apologize... Maybe I'll stop by later and delete. Maybe not.
    04-23-09 02:09 PM
    ok so i have been a blackberry carrier for a long time my friend just got an iphone. now i love my blackberry still over the iphone just i like the icons and interface of the use now i see all these iberry themes and such and i just dont know which one i wanna download can someone tell me the best one to get

Good choice.. leave the storm, its a peice of junk -- but wrong forum to post this on... These people cry like little B****es when someone isnt a sucker for the pos storm. The storm is a bust and verizon and RIM both know it. Anyone who uses it, just really isn't a business person, and if they are their business isn't making much $
    04-23-09 02:12 PM
    I realize that the OP posted a poor thread title here but did anyone actually bother to read the post before replying? Seems to me he's just looking for a theme recommendation....
    04-23-09 02:28 PM
    Can any of the above posters read? Don't answer that, it was hypothetical. The answer is NO.

The OP is asking for the best iPhone theme for the Storm. Granted, this should be posted in the themes sub-forum. I think the best one is called 'iBerry'. It seems to have the most downloads.
    04-23-09 02:29 PM
    The storm is in no way a pos. Especially with the new OS mine is performing better than ever. And remember it took apple two tries to get the iphone where it is now. People somehow always conveniently forget that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 02:31 PM
    I realize that the OP posted a poor thread title here but did anyone actually bother to read the post before replying? Seems to me he's just looking for a theme recommendation....
    I apologize...no I guess I didn't read it carefully. I just assumed apps, and missed the theme thing completely. Yeah, I know the saying about assumption making a....well, we all know the rest. Would cool iPhone themes be on an iPhone forum somewhere? I didn't realize iPhone and BB themes were even compatible.
    04-23-09 02:34 PM
    IBerry 3G from elecite. Also grab Storm Slider. You'll have yourself an iPhone for under $10.

04-23-09 02:41 PM
    No. They make iphone themes for BB. Some good ones are iberry and appleberry, but in my opinion I got my blackberry for that reason, its a blackberry. To each is own though.
    04-23-09 02:43 PM
    Good choice.. leave the storm, its a peice of junk -- but wrong forum to post this on... These people cry like little B****es when someone isnt a sucker for the pos storm. The storm is a bust and verizon and RIM both know it. Anyone who uses it, just really isn't a business person, and if they are their business isn't making much $
    Talk about a "wrong forum to post this on." Maybe its a peice of junk to you, but who tha **** are you to define every Storm owner??? Puuleeeeease. Business person or no business person, the Storm is no peice of junk in my experience of owning it for the past 4 months (best phone on the market in my opinion). Haven't had any issues with it, never had to replace it, enjoy texting and emailing (and, in Suretype, can text and email MUCH faster than what I've ever been able to text and email on any hardware full qwerty device), never had trouble finding the apps and resources I needed to make my life a lot easier, and never came close to enjoy using a phone the way I enjoy using my Storm (and im technology person!). In that aspect (and in ALL other aspects of a Blackberry), the Storm gets THE BUSINESS done.

Have your opinion of the phone all you want...but dont use it to define me, or any other Storm lover. You only make yourself look foolish in the act...trust me.
    04-23-09 02:45 PM
    IBerry 3G from elecite. Also grab Storm Slider. You'll have yourself an iPhone for under $10.

Umm .. do you mean $210?
    04-23-09 02:45 PM
    Just look into the reviews of the themes and decide from there. You can find reviews all over the place including right here!
    04-23-09 02:46 PM
    Interesting thread, i guess the first few people didnt read at all because u asked a theme question not saying you have a iphone now and u ditched your storm. There are a lot of iphone themes out there, try --- the themes section here at crackberry or as StevenBerry posted "elecite.com", themes4bb.com, blacklightthemes.com, or even a google search "blackberry storm iphone themes" you'll find what you're looking 4 definitely. Enjoy your storm its a great phone and its still evolving
    04-23-09 03:14 PM
    Enjoy itunes and making your custom ringtones
    04-23-09 03:16 PM
    This is hilarious. Come on people, READ THE POST!

OP: We're glad you like your Storm! Sorry for the flames...

I used appleberry glass for a bit, but found it's a little heavy for my likings (slows things down a little). If that doesn't bother you, give it a shot, it's the best from what I've read.
    04-23-09 03:21 PM
    No. They make iphone themes for BB. Some good ones are iberry and appleberry, but in my opinion I got my blackberry for that reason, its a blackberry. To each is own though.
    Appleberry actually has nothing to do with being an iPhone theme. It is an Apple theme as in the OS X operating system.
    04-23-09 04:07 PM
    Go away!
    I read the post, and I stand by my statement!
    04-23-09 04:08 PM
    u guys need to hop off he didn't say he is switching JESUZ
    04-23-09 04:12 PM

Wow you are a moron.

04-23-09 04:13 PM
    His grammar is brain my hurting...

04-23-09 04:19 PM
    And your an *****. I work for one of the largest developers of commercial property in Arizona.

There is about 20 of us that have Storms. Everyone else is on a 8330 or 8830.

Thanks for being a typical AT&T fanboy. Because we all know if VZW had the iPhone, you would be toting around a VZW BB. Just so you could be associated with the iPhone via Network.
    04-23-09 04:25 PM
    thank you all for you help and comments but i will say this the storm is the best phone i have ever carried.
    04-23-09 04:26 PM
    LOL man you guys are a bunch of jerks and losers, had you actually READ his post you would have realised he wanted a theme recomendation and in NO way said he was switching from storm to Iphone!! MAN! you guys are losers.
    04-23-09 04:31 PM
    Do what I did after trying everysingle iBerry theme out there:
    Get a iPod Touch. Keep your Storm with it's stock theme.
    Make sure you get a rev 2 model. It does everything an iPhone can except make phonecalls (you can if you use voip tho)
    Then do yourself a favor and jailbreak it, download Cydia and then install the iMedia Cinema package and
    enjoy streaming flash in your browser while basking in the glory of WiFi.

Blackberry Storm + Jailbroken iPod Touch = win

04-23-09 04:39 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD