Great... I'm trying to eat and now I got the visual of him making his little music video. Bye bye appetite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mission accomplished.
    11-15-08 11:47 PM
    I know that, I've used IS and BSE before. I meant when you're using the squeegee, since you push the excess moisture to the sides.
    Well use that hunk of grey matter in ur head and think of ways to prevent the problem you've realized. Find ways to prevent the solution from falling into the gap. If improvising is that much of a problem, then guess you might as well wait for someone else to find a solution.

11-15-08 11:52 PM
    Well use that hunk of grey matter in ur head and think of ways to prevent the problem you've realized. Find ways to prevent the solution from falling into the gap. If improvising is that much of a problem, then guess you might as well wait for someone else to find a solution.

I'm glad you were able to take my pointing out to be careful when applying a screen protector as a way to be a smart ***...
    11-15-08 11:57 PM
    I'm glad you were able to take my pointing out to be careful when applying a screen protector as a way to be a smart ***...
    When I see an opportunity to be a smartass, I think its better than using it as a way to be a dumbass.
    11-16-08 12:04 AM
    just ordered full body.. i wont get it when i get my phone but the stock screen protector will be fine until i get it, definitely excited~
    11-16-08 12:28 AM
    I never saw an opinion to this question.

The graphic looks like it covers the entire back of the phone. If you need to do a batter pull, you can't unless you take the IS off. Won't it cover the battery compartment. Is the back of the phone in 2 pieces??
    11-16-08 04:25 AM
    I never saw an opinion to this question.

The graphic looks like it covers the entire back of the phone. If you need to do a batter pull, you can't unless you take the IS off. Won't it cover the battery compartment. Is the back of the phone in 2 pieces??
    There is a piece that covers the batt door separately from everything else. The big piece in the back is for the battery door. That whole section comes off when opening it to access the battery.
    11-16-08 05:46 AM
    In case if somebody need it here is code for 20% off "MW20HDC". I hope it is the best for the money.

I really liked this one http: // www. handhelditems. com/blackberry-storm-9500-9530-snapon-solid-protector-case-black-p-19869.html
    but after reading this post made decision to buy from ZAGG. Will see.
    11-16-08 01:42 PM
133 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD