Just ordered mine today!

I would put link but don't have 10 post yet.

zagg.com
    11-05-08 10:20 AM
    Hmmm tempting..
    11-05-08 10:22 AM
    It's only the screen though, I want full body =)
    11-05-08 10:25 AM
    will the screen be the exact same size on te 9500 as it is on the 9530?
    11-05-08 12:11 PM
    11-05-08 12:21 PM
    hmm . i was a full body one too , any one see one that will look good and not affect the screen ?
    11-05-08 12:28 PM
    I called ZAGG to see if they were going to make a full body one for the storm and he was going to talk with his supervisors to see. He said that he would call back this afternoon to let me know. I will reply back when he gives me his answer. *fingers crossed

first post on crackberry...and the addiction seeps in...
    11-05-08 12:35 PM
    will the screen be the exact same size on te 9500 as it is on the 9530?

Yep same size
    11-05-08 01:43 PM
    Then I'm gonna pick one up. thx
    11-05-08 03:46 PM
    I called ZAGG to see if they were going to make a full body one for the storm and he was going to talk with his supervisors to see. He said that he would call back this afternoon to let me know. I will reply back when he gives me his answer. *fingers crossed

first post on crackberry...and the addiction seeps in...
    anything yet?
    11-05-08 04:07 PM
    I heard that IS gives an orange peel look, I also heard that GH doesn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 04:08 PM
    Is it worth the money? seriously I mean I want to get one that is worth the money and why buy a phone if i cant protect it. so give honest feedback plase anyone that has used before. also free shipping is 3 weeks delievery
    11-05-08 04:20 PM
    Why don't u try typing in invisible shield vs. Ghost armor in google. That what i did.

11-05-08 04:23 PM
    I have one on my Curve and it works great.
    I dropped it on concrete and not a single scratch.

11-05-08 04:25 PM
    well i guess i need to google GA now and see if they have it.

**edited: they don't have it for the Bold or the storm.

Why don't u try typing in invisible shield vs. Ghost armor in google. That what i did.

Last edited by sarfrazfamily; 11-05-08 at 04:31 PM.
    11-05-08 04:28 PM
    Then get something temporary until they do come out with something. I don't have to worry about it cuz i probably won't be getting the Storm for another month or so. I've got more important things in life to worry about, like my 9 mos. Old son....and rent and bills, ha!

11-05-08 04:40 PM
    you having a mini vent there? lol!! I will be waiting til December as well because with the info that CX has provided there is no need in me getting happy with a Nov date so I am good with Dec. and my friend that works at a Telus store told me 5 min ago that she played with one last night at a BB training for Telus and also said the price was gonna be 650 CDN. As far as more important things to worry about I feel ya. I am a mom with a 2 1/2 yr old and 18 mo old and am fighting cancer so I understand there are more important things in life. but this BB kinda gives me something to talk about on an adult level you know lol!!

Then get something temporary until they do come out with something. I don't have to worry about it cuz i probably won't be getting the Storm for another month or so. I've got more important things in life to worry about, like my 9 mos. Old son....and rent and bills, ha!

11-05-08 05:07 PM
    My greatest sympathy sarfraz, just found out that my mother was diagnosed with non-hodgkins cancer/lung cancer. Their gonna procede with chemo therepy here soon. But she's strong so i'm dealing with it pretty good. Sorry for being off subject peeps. Good luck sarfraz.

11-05-08 05:55 PM
    I'm waiting for a full on protective glove to come out, something like this.

iSkin fuze for iPhone 3G - Overview

I've had one on my 60GB iPod and it's last for the past two and a half years without a hitch.
    11-05-08 05:55 PM
    Is it worth the money? seriously I mean I want to get one that is worth the money and why buy a phone if i cant protect it. so give honest feedback plase anyone that has used before. also free shipping is 3 weeks delievery

It is well worth it, i have had one on 2-Voyagers, a chocolate, & a cybershot. GREAT PRODUCT!
    11-05-08 06:02 PM
    and lo and behold...they now have the full body coverage available at the original link now....ordering now.
    11-05-08 06:27 PM
    Sweet. Ordering now.
    11-05-08 06:31 PM
    I'm sorry is something I didn't like to hear and still don't so I will not say that to you. I will say that you and your family are in my prayers. If you are ever stressed and need to chat send me a message I'd be happy to talk with you. I had cervical cancer and am going on Wed the 12th to be checked for colon cancer. I went through chemo, internal and external radiation. I am a strong woman and thank God for my husbands love and support. anyway if you need to talk dont hesitate!

My greatest sympathy sarfraz, just found out that my mother was diagnosed with non-hodgkins cancer/lung cancer. Their gonna procede with chemo therepy here soon. But she's strong so i'm dealing with it pretty good. Sorry for being off subject peeps. Good luck sarfraz.

11-05-08 06:39 PM
    Oh thanks lol. And as far as the "sorry" part goes, why do you think i said my greatest sympathy. Lol. Oh and if little annoyances like the orange peel on the IS product bother you, i would wait till GA comes out with the full body coverage. Especially if ur not getting the storm till about a month later. They should have something out by then. I know i'm somewhat of a perfectionest, and something lookin like orange peel would bug the crap outa me. But of course it's all about personal preference.

11-05-08 06:49 PM
    as you but honestly i don't know what the orange peel thing is that people keep talking about. does that mean that it peels back? I have one on my pearl and i have the silicone and it is always folding back so i took it off. and have nothing right now. from the way it looks it will be December for me so I might just wait. I can always get something temporary if needed from the Telus store.

Oh thanks lol. And as far as the "sorry" part goes, why do you think i said my greatest sympathy. Lol. Oh and if little annoyances like the orange peel on the IS product bother you, i would wait till GA comes out with the full body coverage. Especially if ur not getting the storm till about a month later. They should have something out by then. I know i'm somewhat of a perfectionest, and something lookin like orange peel would bug the crap outa me. But of course it's all about personal preference.

11-05-08 07:12 PM
133 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD