most likely a repost... but after searching for at least an hour i could not find a similar problem or a solution that works.

background info:
    the back light on my old storm died so i received a new one via insurance. Everything works properly (emails, bbm, ect) however my browser will not load any webpage properly. also the toolbar at the bottom of the browser only has the "www" (Go To) button with four empty boxes next to it where other functions should be...

ok. so when go to any webpage it wont load properly and i get a bunch of coding at the top with some random images from the webpage along with maybe half of the functions/links on the page.

for example when i type in "facebook.com" i get a page that says "<meta http-equiv=....../>" then there is a facebook logo along with the login box. another problem is on all webpages it will only let me scroll halfway down the page before it just wont move any further.

this is very frustrating and i have been trying to remedy it for a few weeks now. (battery pull, changed browser settings, hot routing table's, and service book) and none of them have worked.

anyone who has experienced a similar problem or knows a solution to this would be greatly appreciated.
    09-25-11 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD