Hi Peeps

New to the storm and the blackberry....Love the phone but having some issues?!?!?!?!?Can anyone help?

Firstly, I am trying to access a URL which I have created via a DNS service. I have created it to try and view the webcams in my house from the handset. Does the storm support this kind of appluication whereby I can view the cameras on my phone?

Secondly, everytime I try to access the URL, it kicks me out and gives me a HTTP Error 403 ;Forbidden and will not let me log onto the URL. It works on the PC and my wifes iPhone, but not having any luck on the Storm

Please help.......

MSS321
    08-05-09 05:18 AM
    Others have reported the same issue with similar setup. (i.e. cameras on a website)

BTW, you're in the wrong forum.
    08-05-09 08:29 AM
    Have you tried playing with the browser setting? With the browser up press the bb button and select options and then try changing setting in particular the java script settings and browser emulation setting. Also try using a 3rd Party browser like opera mini or bolt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 08:55 AM
    try defaulting to the blackberry browser, rather than the vodafone one
    08-05-09 09:24 AM
    Ooops.......Sorry, wrong Forum

I have tried everything guys............even the firefox browser...Still no luck!!!
    Any other ideas?

mss321
    08-05-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD