The seen just won't recognise touch at all. The buttons worked fine. Works after a bat pull but has done it every time after.

Running 95.

What's your advice?

And which is the most reliable os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 01:48 PM
    Try reinstalling the os.... Maybe something went wrong. You could also try a newer os but every os has its problems

02-13-09 02:58 PM
    Try reinstalling the os.... Maybe something went wrong. You could also try a newer os but every os has its problems

I just installed the latest version and had trouble. I started over with my backup (glad I did it) and now all is working well. Both new OS's updates after 75 it much better.
    02-13-09 04:02 PM
    im having the same problem.. yet its only when i open up apps it seems like.. or using the browser after a few pages.. its really annoying i finally got EDGE and now i cant even use it cause everything makes my phone crash except actually calling people and texting and such..
    02-13-09 04:18 PM
    Os has been installed in january with hardly ny trouble tjough
    Working fine for bout 3 hours now.

02-13-09 04:59 PM
    Os has been installed in january with hardly ny trouble tjough
    Working fine for bout 3 hours now.

What apps are you running when it freezes? Blackberry Messenger is the culprit if your using that. Its a know issue and does it on all OS's (besides .75 I believe).
    02-13-09 05:51 PM
    I've never had it freeze with .76 but I have used .99 and currently using .103 and have freezing issues with bb manager if I put it in its case. Best bet to avoid freezing is to back out of messenger before you holster.

02-13-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD