Ok so I know the girl has to be a member here. Who was it? Speak up!

It was on the Cellphone wars game that they play. Her Storms camera was to slow to take the picture. You can here her tell Jimmy that it is a "Blackberry Storm and it has problems" lol

Anyway im not talking bad about the phone, I loved mine for the most part when I had it. I just thought it was kinda of funny.

Hopefully somebody here can find a video of it.
    09-10-09 12:27 AM
    Meh not all that funny. Since .148 it's been fixed. Heck with .167 I can power on the camera and take a picture faster than I can with my digi cam and old EnV2 lol...

Did Jimmy reply at all to her?
    09-10-09 03:01 AM
    Ok so I know the girl has to be a member here. Who was it? Speak up!

It was on the Cellphone wars game that they play. Her Storms camera was to slow to take the picture. You can here her tell Jimmy that it is a "Blackberry Storm and it has problems" lol

Anyway im not talking bad about the phone, I loved mine for the most part when I had it. I just thought it was kinda of funny.

Hopefully somebody here can find a video of it.
    The real question here is what were you doing watching Jimmy Fallon... Quick, think of a good excuse. And don't tell me it's because you like Queen Latifah...
    09-10-09 03:13 AM
    yea, i usually love jimmy fallon, and i couldn't even watch his late night show after the first episode. pretty unfunny.
    09-10-09 07:02 AM
    yea, i usually love jimmy fallon, and i couldn't even watch his late night show after the first episode. pretty unfunny.
    Mr. Fallon is just following the lead of Mr. O'brien. Personally I feel that both of them are grasping for humor.

I've turned to Craig Ferguson for my late night entertainment. He has a twisted sense of humor that parallels mine.
    09-10-09 07:21 AM
    I'm looking forward to seeing the Leno back on the air Monday.
    09-10-09 07:28 AM
    Yeah, Jimmy Fallon is annoying late night. Plus hes an apple fanboy, and he seems to like letting everyone know that.
    09-10-09 07:48 AM
    Jimmy Fallon makes Conan O'Brien look like the funniest man on the face of the earth.
    09-10-09 12:22 PM
    Jimmy Fallon makes Conan O'Brien look like the funniest man on the face of the earth.
    Lol yeah totally not a fan of fallon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 12:28 PM
    *cough* hack *cough*cough*

sorry i have a little throat issue today, i just cant help myself.
    09-10-09 12:32 PM
    I have to agree with her.
    it takes mine 3-5 seconds after i push the button before it snaps a picture.

my old 35mm is faster.
    09-10-09 01:04 PM
    Conan is the funniest man on earth. His humor is so dry, strange and original. I love it!
    09-10-09 01:06 PM
    did Jimmy manage to get the cast of Saved By The Bell together?

That's the only reason i was watching for a while.
    Then i just stopped. Not funny.

But i'm still curious about that reunion.
    09-10-09 01:27 PM
    Conan is the funniest man on earth. His humor is so dry, strange and original. I love it!
    +1 conan's hilarious
    09-10-09 01:58 PM
    Mr. Fallon is just following the lead of Mr. O'brien. Personally I feel that both of them are grasping for humor.

I've turned to Craig Ferguson for my late night entertainment. He has a twisted sense of humor that parallels mine.

Craig Ferguson watcher here as well. I agree, twisted, funny.

For the OP...Fallon?? Who cares about the slow camera...we all know that already, no secret. Fallon...LMAO...what a ******!
    09-10-09 04:28 PM
    At least it wasn't with my phone. It would've just restarted the phone.

09-10-09 04:33 PM
    He's and ***** anyways. That's why he's on when most of the world is sleeping. I miss Leno! Can't wait till next week.

09-10-09 05:29 PM
    conan uses more hairspray than all the members of poisen put together hahahahahahaha

09-10-09 05:37 PM
    So, like six people watched Jimmy make a joke about the Storm..Big deal..LOL
    09-10-09 05:40 PM

my old 35mm is faster.
    Get a leaked OS...

09-10-09 05:41 PM
    Lol my phone would have given me a nasty reboot as well. Lol I don't get to watch any late night shows I'm at work then. I've always been a conan fan though.

09-10-09 05:43 PM

my old 35mm is faster.
    Turn off image stabilization. Also, you can hold the side button half way down to make it auto focus, then click to take a pic quickly.
    09-10-09 05:53 PM
    Kinda new around here. is .167 what is the first part of that? Is is 4.7? I have the 5.0.0.140 but there are several apps I really like that are not compatible. Thanks for your time.
    09-10-09 06:31 PM
    I'm looking forward to seeing the Leno back on the air Monday.
    Leno is the biggest hack on late night. Anything funny he ever said or did was stolen from another late night host or comedian. His most famous bit (Jay Walking) was stolen from Howard Stern who was doing that years before Leno was on TV.

Letterman is the funniest guy on late night followed by Conan. It's not even a question. There is no room for argument. Anyone who thinks any different is wrong and I AM RIGHT... May make me sound like a pompous fool, but in this case I'm fine with that because I'm right and your all wrong. Can't wait until the 10PM show fails miserably. Nobody will be be watching as they watch the news and other "good" prime time television.

Kinda new around here. is .167 what is the first part of that? Is is 4.7? I have the 5.0.0.140 but there are several apps I really like that are not compatible. Thanks for your time.
    .167 (4.7.0.167) is a 4.7 OS and all your app including the camera will work. Go take a look in the OS forum and you will find a lot of reading material. Also check out the links in my signature for detailed instructions on upgrading/downgrading and backing up your phone.
    09-10-09 07:23 PM
    Not surprised, jimmy fallon is your. Typical Mac head. Screw him let him be with his piece of crap iPhony

09-10-09 08:15 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD