I have an Apple Itouch I use on a daily basis for watching movies on the train to and from work. In order to convince my Fiancee that I need to spend $250.00 on a new phone I have to sell some other things. (We are paying for a wedding so I am on a tight budget)

Will I disappointed getting rid of my itouch, or will the storm work the same way with videos?

Thanks for your input in advance guys!
    11-15-08 11:34 AM
    I am currently using a Moto Q for my phone and I also have an iTouch for music I am in my car all day for work, so I am going to keep the itouch for music. I hope to use the itouch for music in my car, and I will transfer my photos from itouch to storm.

I am just hoping that the storm will play my video clips from my camera. The camera saves the clips as AVI and itouch wont convert or play them. I had to get a program that converts, but that is a pain to have to do for every video I take of the kids.

Anyone know if the Storm will support AVI clips? My camera does not take MPEG4 clips

If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a nice point and click pocket camera with a big screen that takes MPEG4 video clips?
    11-15-08 11:39 AM
    yes man you don't have to download movies to it you can just stream them over the net i also have a i touch and honestly all i use the itouch for is a music player for my car lol
    11-15-08 11:40 AM
    Thanks, but will the Storm allow me to add the same type of files I add to my itouch for movies?
    11-15-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD