My Storm 9530 seems not able to connect to PC via USB cable steadily. It happened since yesterday when I changed the OS from .148 to .167. Then suddenly the storm just able to connect my PC for less than 10 sec. Once I plug the USB cable, the screen turns to analog clock for few seconds then back to main screen. This action is just keep repeatedly so I am unable to do anything. I thought it was the problem of my USB cable so I installed DM4.7 on my laptop with everything the same installed on my PC and the Storm can be connected to my laptop. I formatted my PC then install everything today but the same thing still happens on my PC. After I formatted my PC and connect the Storm for the first time, it said New Hardware found and looking for the driver, however, the installation was un-successful. So, I check the Device Manager and it displays "Blackberry Smartphone" with yellow '!'. I also tried the 'BB Storage Activation New' method but no luck.

So, anyone had this problem before and any experts can assist me? Thanks!
    10-17-09 02:22 PM
    Anyone can help? I think it's the problem of my USB on my PC because I could sync my Storm on my laptop. However, I could use other device via the USB on my PC. Why's that?! It seems only not responding to Storm only.
    10-18-09 05:39 AM
    Have you try to use different usb ports or reinstall OS 167?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 06:20 AM
    Ive had this problem and re installed a different copy of dm I had and it worked for a little while and then stopped.Know this didnt help much but maybe reload dm and see what happens.
    10-18-09 08:07 AM
    Have you try to use different usb ports or reinstall OS 167?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I already tried all the USB ports on my PC but still the same. Just unable to install the BlackBerry Smartphone driver when the Storm is plugged to PC.
    10-18-09 12:41 PM
    Ive had this problem and re installed a different copy of dm I had and it worked for a little while and then stopped.Know this didnt help much but maybe reload dm and see what happens.
    Thanks for your advise. I am trying to download another copy of DM4.7. Will try it tomorrow.
    10-18-09 12:42 PM
    I already tried all the USB ports on my PC but still the same. Just unable to install the BlackBerry Smartphone driver when the Storm is plugged to PC.
    use this bbask
    RIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][10/19/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.6.3
    10-19-09 05:06 PM
    Dear all,

I have solved the problem. Just want to share to everyone for their reference.

How to solve it? Just buy a PCI card that can expend for more USB hub. Then plug into the motherboard and turn on the computer. Nothing else to do but just connect the Storm. That's it!
    10-20-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD