hi all,
    someone please help.
    I bought a storm from ebay.
    had it unlocked and put in my 02 sim card.
    phoned 02 to change my tarrif to a blackberry tarrif.
    was told all that I then had to do was register the pin and imei number on 02's blackberry internet service site and that would be it.
    Problem is everytime I try and do that it says that the phone is not registered with my carrier, (which it is!) and to send the registration via the host routing table. I've dont this on countless occasions and get the message registration sent, but I've still not got any service books, no browser, no email etc.
    I'm just at a loss on what to do next other than give up.
    any help would be appreceated.
    thanks
    11-13-09 07:43 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com You have to make an email that fits your phone via whatever service you are on. in other words, the phone needs an email so that it can send the info to. I have a storm 2 (had a storm 1) also. You also have to have a blackberry plan not just a data plan. If you are using att...make sure the EDGE is in capital letters. If it is lower case the phone will not work. See crackberry forums on browser help or see berrology.com...Will be the best 10.00 bucks spent...easy to do...and it does work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD