I watched thew storm for a long time, got it on release day, got here SUCKED! Its not for me too many bugs and too many damn physical problems with screen ... They built a keyboardless piece of ****. I'm moving to. Windows mobile! I heard its awesome lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-30-08 at 09:08 PM. Reason: language
    11-30-08 07:50 PM
    The storms are hit and miss. Some were good and other were pretty buggy. I can tell by the "lol" that you know windows mobile BLOWS! Did you update to .75? It fixed a lot of the bugs for me.
    11-30-08 07:58 PM
    No I haven't upgraded I already sended it in... But really ... What is bad about windows mobile? I never used it??

11-30-08 08:02 PM
    you thnk the storm is bad? try wm for a week
    11-30-08 08:05 PM
    This phone is amazing. Give it a couple weeks and you'll never look back. Also upgrade to .75 for sure. A must. It's like a whole new phone!
    11-30-08 08:11 PM
    Touchscreens aren't for me, and the screen not clicking on the edges is a deal breaker for me. Anyways, can you teach me about windows mobile? Why people don't like them?

11-30-08 08:14 PM
    LOL - a week! I would die first! I had a palm treo and went through three warranty replacements in 90 days b/c the software was so bad. I was performing a soft reset daily and a hard reset weekly! Although - the last warranty replacement was b/c I threw it against a wall - LOL. Stick w/ your BB. You won't regret it. RIM always makes good in the end. After all, the phone's only been out for two weeks and there's already been an update.
    11-30-08 08:18 PM
    If the touchscreen is a dealbraker for you - get a BB 8830 or a curve. You'll like them better.
    11-30-08 08:19 PM
    I got the curve, I'm just tired of the mediocre OS and lack of media. I want a smarphone with great resolution for video playback, please tell me what would be wrong with the att Tilt

11-30-08 08:27 PM
    Heck if you want a phone for media get an Iphone...yes fellow cber's i said it......
    11-30-08 08:29 PM
    I hate Iphone, I really do, I would like a qwerty keyboard. Along with big scren...what's wrong with windows mobile, why isn't anyone telling me what's wrong with it?

11-30-08 08:31 PM
    wow didnt know the 'F' word wasnt censored.

you really want that, go HTC and get their touch w the slide out keyboard
    11-30-08 08:31 PM
    It's called winblows for reason try shoving a pc into a phone.....
    11-30-08 08:33 PM
    Lol, I just want a good phone that exels in multimedia and has a qwerty keyboard, awesome video playback (good wide screen ) and a lot of 3rd party applications available...please direct me the right way, hoeveer I will. Never let go off my curve

11-30-08 08:38 PM
    Where to start? Apps NEVER fully close so they're always open and eventually your phone is S L O W E R than the Slowsky's DSL, creating word and excel doc's -- why? On a phone? C'mon. Prepare to get comfortable with the phrase "soft reset". Hmmm...what else...oh yeah - e-mails, sms, mms often just disappear or never even come through. How's that?
    11-30-08 08:39 PM
    Lol, even on the new devices?...like the Tilt ans stuff??

11-30-08 08:42 PM
    Don't know about wm 6.1 but I'm sure the trend will stand.
    11-30-08 09:04 PM
    Lol, wow, I just want a good phone that has it all, I don't care the price.

11-30-08 09:13 PM
    If you're already on AT&T, the two suggestions I would make, would be the Bold or the iPhone.
    Both are 3G devices, and handle a variety of media well.
    Primary differences are naturally, the BB Bold utilizes a physical keypad, the iPhone a touchscreen.

Depending on what you want to do with them, I could lean one way or the other.
    Right now, there IS no "perfect" phone - they all have their individual abilitys and shortcomings.

Best bet, try before you buy.
    11-30-08 09:35 PM
    That's true, thankx for the help? What's a good phone out there with good screen resolution? For video playback? That has a large screen and that has a qwerty.

11-30-08 11:02 PM
    I had the Storm and didn't like it. Hard to type on. U can type much faster on the curve and the battery last longer on the curve. The Storm's battery was dead in one day where my curve still has half a charge left in it at the end of the day which is about midnight for me.
    11-30-08 11:09 PM
    touch screens are not what they are cracked up to be. Scrolling on the Storm sucked as well. You would get half way through something and it would jump up or down or from side to side. Save your money and stay with the Pearl or Curve.
    11-30-08 11:13 PM
    But what about me finding a good video playback phone and qwerty keyboard ??? Help please

11-30-08 11:19 PM
    I hate Iphone, I really do, I would like a qwerty keyboard. Along with big scren...what's wrong with windows mobile, why isn't anyone telling me what's wrong with it?

because it's wrong to go from a BB to wm....noone on the crack told you what will happen?
    11-30-08 11:29 PM
    But what about me finding a good video playback phone and qwerty keyboard ??? Help please

Good God! You have asked the same question 6 times and been given suggestions each time!

READ what is being posted!!!!!!!!

The Bold is a nice device, it has an amazing screen and a full keyboard.

Windows Mobile sucks, its antiquated and laggy.

I feel like the Storm forum is full of former Sidekick users. Christ!
    11-30-08 11:35 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD