I got my storm finally last Friday and got it all set up over the weekend (or so I thought).
    Now that I have used it a few days I am beginning to like it more and more, but I am having a few problems that maybe someone can shed some light on.

Fist, I have two different email accounts set up on the storm. I had no problems setting them up but I do however keeping messages from blackberry saying that this is an automatic email being sent by them and that it will be processed automatically by the server, do not touch it, do not move it.
    The problem is, they never go anywhere, I just keeping getting them! At a half a dozen each day, did I set up something wrong?

Any help is much appreciated!
    12-09-08 08:44 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull? If not, I'd give that a go. Just take the back cover off and remove the battery for a few moments. That will usually work wonders.
    12-09-08 09:22 AM
    Thanks for the tip!

I did remove the battery a few times over the past few days with no luck!

I had to reinstall the original OS twice and do a wipe of the phone and I just keep having problems!

And Verizon tech guys are not much help! Everyone on here has more info than they ever will!
    12-09-08 09:37 AM
    You messed up on the Desktop Manager install. Uninstall it and reinstall it, but this time pick Internet Email NOT Enterprise when it asks you. Then on your Storm go to Options/Advanced/Service Books and look for accounts setup with [Desktop] in the name. Highlight each one and hit Menu/Delete.
    12-09-08 09:42 AM
    I have had my Storm for about 2 months now. I have 3 e-mail accounts setup and all have been working flawless until this morning. 2 of the 3 accounts will not get e-mails. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have tried a battery pull and going through the setup options again.

Ok now 2 of the 3 are working. The one not working is a gmail account.

Not real sure what the problem was but it fixed itself in about 2 hours. All is working normal again.
    Last edited by jebr25; 02-16-09 at 12:10 PM.
    02-16-09 10:17 AM
    Sounds like enterprise email to me. There should be two different types of email configurations. One is for enterprise, while the other is just your standard email.

That should actually be located in the setup wizard. If you are already using that one then you may want to check your passwords, since if it cannot confirm it will just keep sending weird messages like that... Or it could... not necessarily the case.

I am with JRSCCivic98 on this one though, it sounds like it was configured for enterprise mail. If you don't have an account for that it wont work.
    02-16-09 02:51 PM
    I think I may be having the same problem. I have just one email account sey up on the storm and it has worked fine until this morning. Now I am not receiving on the Storm. I have resent service books twice and done a battery pull a few times. Any other suggestions before I have to go to Verizon?

Thanks,

Herbie

I have had my Storm for about 2 months now. I have 3 e-mail accounts setup and all have been working flawless until this morning. 2 of the 3 accounts will not get e-mails. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have tried a battery pull and going through the setup options again.

Ok now 2 of the 3 are working. The one not working is a gmail account.

Not real sure what the problem was but it fixed itself in about 2 hours. All is working normal again.
    12-17-09 07:19 AM
    Mine did the same thing....I had to do a battery pull and it fixed it....now I'm having trouble because I deleted my exisiting email account and wanting to put a new one on my storm... I deleted the older e-mail address from my phone but when I go into the email setup it will only allow me to enter Blackberry Email Info....I dont have a blackberry email....Its gmail. Ive tried everything....Can someone help please :-D I tried a battery pull this time....NO LUCK! and Ya'll are right...Verizon tech support SUCKS
    Last edited by hairsmygame03; 12-20-09 at 10:46 PM.
    12-20-09 10:42 PM
    Anyone having any difficulties accessing links sent through your email? Usually, links are clicked on then the window "Get link" appears. Mine is NOT responding. Thoughts? The customer/technical support has neither been helpful or supportive. AWESOME.
    01-12-10 05:43 PM
    I was searching the forum for an answer to the same question. Ever since I did the last upgrade, the links stopped appearing as links - and cutting/pasting the words to the internet app - work intensive.
    01-15-10 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD