I felt inlove with phon at the beginning but now it has me with doubts due to all the OS problems ,freezes and lack of wifi , despite those problems ive ecountered a new bump in the road between my storm and me, after just cleaning the phones screen ive realized that the actual click screen was making a wiked sound as you clicked it on the top right handside , the screen actually dips in deeper than all the other sides and makes a really horrible sound and a really bad feedback as far as the click screen feels..... this is my 2d phone and i take good care of my phone it happened on the first and got it replaced and now it happened again im really about to give up and just probably get the iphone or something i really like the blackberry. ooops also forgot to mention that when i took my first phone to vz store to get it checked the guy at the store actually fixed some of it by just adjusting a screw in the back next to the battery lower left side of it, but again it kept coming back which is why i have now this phone which now has the same problem HELP ME!!!!
    02-05-09 10:50 PM
    Before you give up take a good look at posts on this post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/pop...-posts-111958/

It will certainly help you out. I suggest you try a 3rd time and get another replacement if all fails.

The OS problems wouldn't be a problem if you have v4.7.0.99 beta. Not sure if you have it or not... you didnt mention... but I have it and I can tell you its extremely stable.

Good luck.
    02-05-09 10:56 PM
    Thanks dude, and yes i have .99 , phone has frozen in many ocasions tho im going to check this out now
    02-05-09 10:59 PM
    may be just a case of bad luck. I've got 3 storms and they are work and click fine. The OS needs to be fixed up but hardware wise, the phone is good.
    02-05-09 11:06 PM
    Thanks dude, and yes i have .99 , phone has frozen in many ocasions tho im going to check this out now
    Yeah np, and if that fails... once you get your new device... i HIGHLY recommend you use JL_CMDR to wipe your BB Storm and then load the OS .99 onto the Storm.

It just might work wonders for you.
    02-05-09 11:08 PM
    problem with .99 OS is webjava is broke in it!
    02-05-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD