I have a pair of nomex gloves and they work nicely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 12:08 AM
    I own a pair of mechanix I use for work. Small holes have worn through the thumb pads allowing me to use them and my Storm at the same time.

Even better, they're provided free by my job (modification through hard work required)
    01-17-09 12:11 AM
    You can also buy a stylus designed for captive touch screens

01-17-09 12:26 AM
    You can buy special gloves that are capacitive that will work with the storms

There are gloves called 180's and have conductors on the index finger. Pretty cool.

01-17-09 04:37 AM
    lol...special gloves? Not another accessory! I just realized this the other day. It is 12 degrees in DC and I was outside trying to press on my screen. My fingers were too cold. I was just complaining to my husband that this is a flaw. What if I get lost somewhere or there is an emergency? I won't be able to use my GPS or call anyone. I guess I could warm my fingers through body heat but I think this is definitely a flaw. Otherwise, I am happy with my storm.
    01-17-09 09:46 AM
    The touch screen responds while wearing latex or nitrile exam gloves just fine. It will not work with leather or mechanics or extrication gloves. Makes you wonder how rubber is supposed to be a good insulator of electricity!
    01-17-09 10:12 AM
    I love my Storm, but i also live in New England, and it is silly to have to take your gloves off just to make a phone call. I have nose dialed quite a few people, good thing my phone clicks easy or I would have a bloody nose!
    01-18-09 03:55 AM
    I have nose dialed quite a few people,

Thank God I'm not the only one who has done this.
    01-18-09 04:17 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD