My storm has started acting wierd. I've wiped it and installed differant OS a few times.

When its just sitting it keeps going to my contacts, then if i hit back or go back to the home screen it does it again on its on. It even has started dialing either the first number in the call log or sometimes on the dialpad screen it just puts in the last number i called and dials it..

Any hints?. It also seems like the green dial button doesn't work either, or at best it might work if you push it really hard but only from certain menus lol
    12-30-09 01:11 PM
    Sounds likr the green dial button might be sticking down.

This button can be used to call the last number dialed by just pressing it once to bring up the dial pad and again to enter in the last number dialed.
    12-30-09 01:33 PM
    One other thought. Do you keep your phone in your pocket or in a holster? You might be getting lint and/or durt in the button if you keep it in your pocket. You could try going to Wal-Mart or Office Max, some store like that and get a can of compressed air. Blow under the button to clear out any durt that might be under there.
    12-30-09 01:37 PM
    I was thinking it got dirty too. I was looking but couldn't find any info on how to take apart the buttons..

It only started after i had a software glich and nuked. Up until yesterday i could only wipe it and install 4.7OS anything else and the install would hang and i would have to wipe/re-install. Just today with the webloader i got 5.138 installed
    12-30-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD