hi. my storm after battery pull red light goes on for a few seconds, then shuts off and turns on again but the phone never turns on. Ive tried wipping with bbsak or jl_cmder and it wont recognize it. Thru apploader it recongnizes my pin but loading up wont work. Any ideas?
    08-22-11 10:51 AM
    If you have not already done so, try this:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

Post back with your results.
    08-22-11 05:41 PM
    yes tried that at least 5 times. "unknown" doesn't show up. Only my actual pin shows up. So i load it up any way, it starts the process, then goes back into reboot cycle when it says loading JVM, until ultimately it says it couldn't recogniza my blackberry. I've tried Jl_Cmder , BBSAK, and tried "what to do if JL_Cmder doesn't work." I've tried getting it out of safe mode, and I've tried pulling the battery and inserting it quickly after i launch loader.exe.
    08-23-11 07:09 AM
    Sometimes the USB connection can cause a problem. Have you tried more than one USB port on the computer? Also, if you are accessing the computer via a USB hub, try bypassing the hub and going directly into the computer.

I am providing another link that some have found helpful when the phone is not found.

KB19717-The BlackBerry smartphone is not detected as a USB Mass Storage Device when connected to a computer
    08-23-11 12:27 PM
    yes ive tried multiple usb ports directly into the computer
    08-24-11 06:59 AM
    ok. fixed it. what i did, was let the battery completely drain. when i recharged, error 507 came up which means that jl-cmder successfully wiped it earlier. i then reloaded the software using apploader. This is after going the vzw level 1 and level 2 tech and blackberry level 1 and level 2 tech. those a holes basically told me i needed a new phone. screw em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks crackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-24-11 09:41 AM
    happy you got it working again. Although I know this, I will have to make a mental note to add to suggestions that the battery needs to be charaged to accomplish a fix.
    08-24-11 12:54 PM
    I also had that problem. Lucky me I had a Crackberry account. Love u crackberry! Crackberry #1
    09-04-11 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD