Thought about switching to the Storm I know it is the new hot device with touchscreen but is it worth switching from old trusty Curve.
    12-03-08 10:08 AM
    That is a something that only you can decide. I truly love my storm, but it may be different for you. I would advise that you test it out and make a list of what you use your phone for. Then do a pro/con list of both the storm and curve.
    12-03-08 10:15 AM
    I have been wondering the same thing. I have the 8830 WE and I have been relatively happy. I have handled the phone, It will take some getting used to. Along with that it seemed buggy and I have heard that there is updates coming this week. I will eventually upgrade.
    12-03-08 10:16 AM
    That is true Clover. I tried it liked it but is was only for that minute. Know that it has been out for alittle while what does everyone think after having the Curve or 8830 would you go back to either or maybe keep as a spare til all bugs are worked out.
    12-03-08 10:23 AM
    I would seriously test it out first. Go to a store of something. Your going to miss your keyboard, i can promise you that.
    12-03-08 10:34 AM
    I started a thread on this in the Curve section.. Personally I'm sticking with my Curve at least another year or so.. Like the touch screen but as far as ease of use goes.. Curve has it beat.. Give them time to work out all the kinks.. JK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 10:34 AM
    Thought about switching to the Storm I know it is the new hot device with touchscreen but is it worth switching from old trusty Curve.

Only you can decide this, wait until you have had a chance to play with and fondle the device. It does have a steep learning curve (lol). That being said, this is a STORM forum...DUH.
    12-03-08 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD