does anybody have any insight on whether the storm will be comming out for sprint anytime soon??
    02-18-09 05:40 PM
    No.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-18-09 05:43 PM
    Why don't you just switch to VzW? Sprint has very poor network coverage. I know because many of my friends who have Sprint are all complaining about the lack of coverage and the drop calls. Also, business customers used to be Sprint's crown jewels. But they are losing a lot of their business customers in recent years.

Sprint has cheaper rate. But in my humble opinion, you get exactly what you pay for. Cheaper rate usually mean poorer services. I will switch if I were you.

02-18-09 05:47 PM
    VZW Exclusive.
    02-18-09 06:03 PM
    Not a chance. Sprint will be getting the Palm Pre as their flagship phone.
    02-18-09 06:20 PM
    EXCLUSIVE! vzw
    02-18-09 06:25 PM
    No verizon has the rights to the storm. Sprint is horrible though I would switch to Verizon
    02-18-09 06:40 PM
    Yeah I just switched from Sprint. Their service sucks along with their phones.
    02-18-09 07:04 PM
    thanks for all the reply's fellas!!!
    02-19-09 04:41 PM
    ill never switch to verizon...i hate how unreliable their phones are...
    02-19-09 10:27 PM
    ill never switch to verizon...i hate how unreliable their phones are...

Most Verizon phones are actually very reliable. The phones seem unreliable when people do not understand how to take proper care of their phone, so therefore they blame their neglegance on Verizon.

Now go be a good troll and head back to the blackberry curve forums, and if you rant enough, it will be obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about Yes, I know, "Storm" and "Curve" are very confusing names for a troll to understand which is which :P
    02-19-09 10:32 PM
    Yeah I just switched from Sprint. Their service sucks along with their phones.
    I was with Sprint since '96, I think.

I saw how good Verizon was getting, but was stuck in another year of Sprint's contract.

I saw Sprint service and selection slowly die... so I ate the cost and switched.
    Love the Storm!
    02-19-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD