Hey guys,

I got the storm about a week ago and I am having a slight problem. Sometimes, when I receive calls, I just get a blank screen. I don't have the option to put on the speaker phone or any of those. However, if I press the screen in the right spot the speaker will turn on. This happens on like 1/2 of my received calls. I go back to school on Sunday so I won't have a chance to replace the phone until a few months from now. Should I bring it to the Verizon store and see if they will replace it or is this a common issue that I just have to deal with?
    03-06-09 06:34 PM
    update your os to the official release...or do what most of us have done...
    106 hybrid or .109
    03-06-09 06:45 PM
    Had the same problem. Then downloaded the new software, and it works perfectly.
    03-06-09 06:51 PM
    I'm sure this is a stupid question and I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times but when is the official release for .109? Also, once it does officially release how will I get it on my blackberry?
    03-06-09 06:56 PM
    The only official releases are .65 and .75. .109 is a leaked version that people use. At the top of the forums page should be a link to a tutorial on how to do the leaked updates. Ill post a link when I get home if you haven't found it yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD