When I'm on a call, I can hear the other person very clear and loud (if need be) however the other person has trouble hearing me (very low voice). Do I have a defective unit here or what?
    12-03-08 01:38 PM
    I do not have this problem on my Storm.
    12-03-08 01:40 PM
    I've actually noticed the opposite. People could hear me loud and clear but on my end. It seemed a bit distorted. Only when I use the bluetooth I have had complete clarity.
    12-03-08 02:11 PM
    Check to make sure the little hole on the front bottom of the phone is exposed. I put a Shied on mine and it covered that hole, nobody could here me.
    12-03-08 02:15 PM
    Check to make sure the little hole on the front bottom of the phone is exposed. I put a Shied on mine and it covered that hole, nobody could here me.
    Very important point. That happened to me when my skin got pushed to the side.
    12-03-08 03:10 PM
    I was on the phone today trying to make a doctor appointment and was getting a lot of crosstalk (interference, bleed-over, etc) from the network. It was a lot like old cordless phones - I was hearing bits and pieces of other people's conversations. This was during rush hour, so maybe the radio band was overloaded, but this has never happened on any other Verizon phone, much less a BlackBerry.

The Storm is running OS 4.7.0.75. Has .76 been leaked or released yet?
    12-03-08 09:11 PM
    When I'm on a call, I can hear the other person very clear and loud (if need be) however the other person has trouble hearing me (very low voice). Do I have a defective unit here or what?
    I am having the same problem and several times over the past week I have been told that my voice sounds robotic?! I never had that problem with my Q and I find it odd that multiple people have described it that way. I have checked and the silicone skin does not cover the hole on the bottom of my phone. Is anyone else having this problem or happen to know what might be the cause?
    12-06-08 05:31 PM
    I have the same issues. I finally called and they are replacing. I went to the store and the demo unit worked fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD