I've searched this subject and done everything suggested to in an effort to log and be able to see all missed, received and placed calls.
    Under call logging I've checked and tried all 3 options, followed by a battery pull.
    In messages view folder I've cleaned out all phone call logs.
    Nothing seems to work.
    Any suggestions?
    10-21-09 03:10 PM
    I'm confused on what you're asking but if you're deleting all the call logs out of messages I think it delets them from your call log...

The way I go to call log is hit the Green phone button then hit the Call Log tab at the top.
    But I'm still confused :S
    10-21-09 03:15 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    I just want to be able to see a complete log of all placed, missed and answered phone calls.
    10-21-09 03:18 PM
    In the phone options select all under call logging. Is that what you're looking for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 03:41 PM
    I have/had a similar issue. In the messages folder BB button>View Folder>Missed Calls.

I was/am looking for an easy way to look at both the Missed Calls folder AND the Phone Call Logs. If any knows how to do this, let me know!
    10-23-09 08:55 PM
    I have/had a similar issue. In the messages folder BB button>View Folder>Missed Calls.

I was/am looking for an easy way to look at both the Missed Calls folder AND the Phone Call Logs. If any knows how to do this, let me know!
    I don't understand. The phone call log shows both. ???
    10-23-09 09:07 PM
    I never liked the call logging on my Storm. I know how to use it and all its just somewhat complicated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 11:19 PM
    I never liked the call logging on my Storm. I know how to use it and all its just somewhat complicated.
    Exactly, just a single, linkable folder would be perfect.
    10-24-09 12:05 AM
    Click send>bb button>options>call logging and select all calls, now click your MESSAGES folder>bb button>options>main message list settngs>uncheck your email accounts and sms and then save.
    Your message folder will now show only your calls and all your calls.
    10-24-09 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD