I really like how the start page for the bb browser displays a few bookmarks...however, how can you choose which bookmarks are displayed? I tried going into options and reorganizing them, but this did not work...is this possible?
    08-10-09 11:48 AM
    it shows your most used bookmarks (top five)
    08-10-09 11:54 AM
    What mercurycougar said. If u want, change initial view 2 bookmarks page via browser > menu > options > browser configuration > start page > bookmarks.
    08-11-09 09:35 AM
    it shows your most used bookmarks (top five)
    Bahhhh I hate that new trend (all browsers are doing that crap now). Cool thanks for the answer though.

What mercurycougar said. If u want, change initial view 2 bookmarks page via browser > menu > options > browser configuration > start page > bookmarks.
    I would, but not having a search engine on my start page is a no no
    08-11-09 02:16 PM
    Take a look @ QuickLaunch as it allows u 2 list websites on menu.
    08-11-09 07:10 PM
    You can also set you home page to your most used website! That would defently get you away from the "new trend"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 08:03 PM
    Mine shows the LAST 5 used (as in most recently used) not necessarily the 5 most commonly used.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 08:08 PM
    Hey Strakerc, this might help. I have quicklaunch as well. What i did, and i did this for most of my programs.For the exception of vz Nav, Visual voice, email, App world BBM and SMS, I have all folder on the main page: INTERNET(browser, poynte, bofa, edl industries, youtube, usatoday, msn mobile,google maps, etc)SPORTS( Golf channel, pga.com, nba.com, espn, etc), ENTERTAINMENT(media, camera, slacker, pandora, etc)GAMES(wordmole, etc)INSTANT MESSAGES(yahoo, etc)DOWNLOADS APPLICATIONS, SETUP, DOWNLOADS.I folled with a lot of themes, bookmarks, but at the end of the day this was the most efficient and the fastest on my BB. The other advantage is when I upload an OS, all i have to do is restore what i have saved, put in a few password for my software, and voila..I know this was a little long and maybe not straight to the point but i hope this helps...LOL
    08-11-09 09:31 PM
    by the way I only use 1 row it shows what i need the most.
    08-11-09 09:33 PM
    I almost forgot, try to use Launchers for the sites you go to the most. I find most of mine at EDL Industries. then you can import them into whatever folders you create
    08-11-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD