I was at the Verizon store at 4.30am and was 3rd in line to get the phone. i switched over from sprint and signed a 2 year contract got to work and took it out of the box and started texting with it well after a few texts my fingers were sore and i dident think any thing of it till i played with my roomates storm my storm screen is off its track and can only be clicked from the center of the screen when i press a side or corner it just teeters to that side and does not click unless i push the **** out of it so i go back to the store to get a new one and the guy tells me i have to wait till the 5th of dec to get one so now i have a broke storm till the 5th

anyone have a problem like this?
    Last edited by roadkill748; 11-21-08 at 06:25 PM.
    11-21-08 06:22 PM
    the bottom left-hand corner of my screen doesn't push down at all. it's responsive to the touch but impossible to use. my boyfriend's works perfectly (of course), but mine is a piece...

they said they'd probably ship me a new one by mid-december. what. the. ****.
    11-23-08 04:48 PM
    I have the same deal with the left corner.... wifes is solid. mine is jacked up... Man Rim is going to lose there *** on these if the screen doesnt make it a week.
    11-23-08 04:50 PM
    Join the other 20+ threads of people with screen problems. RIM or Verizon should do a massive recall.
    -rik
    11-23-08 04:50 PM
    I have the same problem.
    I've had mine for about 2 weeks. The bottom left hand side of the screen is non responsive, this adds to the fustration of the OS lagging and accelerometer freezing up from time to time......
    Maybe I should opted for the BOLD....
    I smell recall.......
    12-24-08 05:39 PM
    Why don't u guys call the customer service. I had a replacement shipped to me three days after I order it on the phone. I didn't even bother going to the verizon store. Never had a screen problem only the buttons were loose other than that phone was perfect.
    12-24-08 06:22 PM
    Hmm never heard of this problem before. Is the screen not clicking well aroung the corners if its just that try the business card trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 06:54 PM
    *611 is your friend. Dial that number on your phone and tell them your problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 07:47 PM
    This is the fix ... screws are over torqued or too tight in the back:

forums.crackberry.com/f86/screen-click-problem-fixed-using-different-method-109036/
    12-24-08 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD