Okay i just saw a post about trying to connect the storm to the Wii, But i was jsut on the PS3 and was wondering if you could use the storm as a keyboard because PS3 uses all bluetooth.
    05-28-09 03:13 PM
    Okay i just saw a post about trying to connect the storm to the Wii, But i was jsut on the PS3 and was wondering if you could use the storm as a keyboard because PS3 uses all bluetooth.
    Unless an app was written to send the key presses out on Bluetooth, I'd doubt it would work. Very interesting idea though!

At most, I think it would find the Storm as a mass-storage device to transfer files to and from in its current form.
    05-28-09 03:53 PM
    PS3 apps would be great! I like the keyboard idea!!
    05-28-09 04:03 PM
    Yeah that would be nice. APP REQUEST!!!! haha
    05-28-09 04:39 PM
    It would also be nice to use it as a all in one device for the ps3 like a mic. If you put it on speacker phone just talk on the speackerphone instead of have a mic, and use the storm as a keyboard i would be very impressed
    05-28-09 04:43 PM
    We will have to wait until Game|Shadow gets released by Unify4Life to see what type of functionality we get with the PS3. Supposedly we are supposed to be able to use the BB as a keyboard and remote for the ps3 with use of a dongle.

Game|Shadow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:18 PM
    When is this suppose to come out? Do you have any idea..
    05-28-09 08:31 PM
    Yeah i just looked and they want 40 dollars for it im not willing to pay that much
    05-28-09 08:34 PM
    Yeah i just looked and they want 40 dollars for it im not willing to pay that much
    +1 for that price I could get a decent keyboard from eBay.
    05-28-09 09:32 PM
    +1 for that price I could get a decent keyboard from eBay.
    Yeah exactly id rather get a actual keyboard
    05-30-09 05:35 PM
    Not only is it a keyboard but it can also be used as a DB remote for the PS3. There were also rumors that it can be used in combination with AV|Shadow so that your BB can be used as the primary universal remote. It still hasn't been released, so the $39.99 price tag is just a guess what they want to sell it for. For around the same price I can buy the Harmony Adapter for the PS3 and then use my Harmony remote to control all the devices in my home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD