I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem. My wife and I both have a storm and we both use a bluetooth headset when talking to each other. The volume is so bad that I have to tell her to yell into the headset in order for me to hear her. She also experiences the same problem on her end as well. The funny thing is that when we talk to other people we can hear just fine. Whenever we talk and she isn't on her headset I can hear her just fine while I am on mine. I am thinking this is a storm to storm problem while being on a bluetooth device, but i don't know anyone else with a storm that I can call and try to see if this theory is true. Does anyone else have this problem? Sorry if this sounds confusing but it seems harder to explain in words.
    06-13-09 03:50 PM
    I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem. My wife and I both have a storm and we both use a bluetooth headset when talking to each other. The volume is so bad that I have to tell her to yell into the headset in order for me to hear her. She also experiences the same problem on her end as well. The funny thing is that when we talk to other people we can hear just fine. Whenever we talk and she isn't on her headset I can hear her just fine while I am on mine. I am thinking this is a storm to storm problem while being on a bluetooth device, but i don't know anyone else with a storm that I can call and try to see if this theory is true. Does anyone else have this problem? Sorry if this sounds confusing but it seems harder to explain in words.
    what bluetooth headsets are you using? What OS are you running on the storms?
    06-13-09 03:59 PM
    what bluetooth headsets are you using? What OS are you running on the storms?
    I know its not our headsets cause they work just fine with other phone calls that we have. I have a plantronics 360 and im running .148. Its really weird and i just think this is a storm to storm issue while both parties are on bluetooth headsets.
    06-13-09 04:01 PM
    I know its not our headsets cause they work just fine with other phone calls that we have. I have a plantronics 360 and im running .148. Its really weird and i just think this is a storm to storm issue while both parties are on bluetooth headsets.
    that is weird. Not sure what to tell you.
    06-13-09 05:16 PM
    I also started having problems with my platronics 925. Everyone said I sounded like I was in a tunnel, plus it was starting to crackle in my ear. It worked fine when I got it, but now it is getting flakey. I tested my friend's Jawbone Prime and it works a whole lot better without the tunnel effect sound. From what I have read from reviews here and elsewhere, the Platronicss is junk and works fine for a month or two, and then starts acting up. Yea, my wall charger for it stopped working too, and can only charge via pc. Needless to say, I am not happy and sending it back. Going to get Jawbone instead.
    06-13-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD