guys,

can you share how much time do you get with the phone ???

we all know that BOLD is draining battery quite fast ... is it the same with STORM ? please share
    11-22-08 04:42 AM
    Mine's been pretty good actually. The initial full charge took a few hours this morning but tonight around 8 I had around 75% still, I plugged it in for about 15 minutes and it was at full charge again.
    11-22-08 04:56 AM
    Mine was really bad at first but I am now getting a full day with it. This is one week on. However I strongly recommend a spare charger for work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 04:57 AM
    li-ion batteries are pretty good for 'quick' charges.

just chuck it on for 20-30mins here n there and it keeps them pretty happy. doesn't do any harm to the battery either.
    11-22-08 05:08 AM
    if u drain battery a few times, this will in crease battery life. I used friday, media(music)on all day, emails (lots) sms (lots) and talking and still had 75% left at end of day-so there!
    11-22-08 02:27 PM
    my battery is pretty good so far. Its been unplugged for about 4 or 5 hours and only half a bar is gone and I have been texting/messaging/fiddling consistently.
    11-22-08 02:29 PM
    Mine is not all that impressive. Phone came barely charged so I charged it as soon as I got to work which was at around 5pm. By midnight the phone was at around 50% or so. Charged all night and right now I'm sitting at 60%. Not to thrilled with the battery life (Curve was great)... may have to invest in a car charger or something.
    11-22-08 03:53 PM
    Mine is not all that impressive. Phone came barely charged so I charged it as soon as I got to work which was at around 5pm. By midnight the phone was at around 50% or so. Charged all night and right now I'm sitting at 60%. Not to thrilled with the battery life (Curve was great)... may have to invest in a car charger or something.
    that doesnt sound right. I charged it for a few hours and it was fully charged. ESPECIALLY being charged over night
    11-22-08 03:56 PM
    yeah thats ridiculous. mine took an hour to fully charge
    11-22-08 03:59 PM
    after taking it off the charger at 8am this morning, it is now almost 6pm and i only have 20% left. i had gps location ON earlier which i disabled.

i haven't been using it TOO much, probably 20-30 texts total and some fiddling/browsing.

yesterday it worked fine...o.O
    11-22-08 04:50 PM
    literally i just flew from Cleveland, Ohio to Phoenix, AZ..about a 4.5-5hr flight..(stuck on the tarmac in cleveland cuz of snow and they had to spray our plane down) well the whole time i had my storm playing music as well as the entire flight. I was impressed to see only the first lil bar was gone when I got to phoenix and was told to turn off the devices. Not bad in my opinion, by the way, luv the phone!
    11-22-08 05:31 PM
    pretty good i literally used mine non stop with music browser and txting all going for most of the day today finally died though. I may buy a spare battery incase i am ever incredably bored at work and school all day and dont have time to charge haha
    11-22-08 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD