ok so i really wanted a storm so i ordered one off ebay....of course i am att customer i am trying to get my email and internet to work and i only have my phone to do it on (no land line) im no comptuer genuis but i can follow directions... i realize i have to download my service books and i already read the post about how to do it but im still confused. .. anyway is there a number or somewhere i could call because att wont help me to walk me thru even the bb desktop steps? i have a curve now and i need my email set up for work....i need step by step instructions....please dont laugh!
    09-25-09 04:27 PM
    If I'm not mistaken...the Storm has a CDMA radio in it because it is exclusive to Verizon Wireless. AT&T uses a GSM network. You're not even going to be able to use it as a phone.
    09-30-09 08:24 AM
    If I'm not mistaken...the Storm has a CDMA radio in it because it is exclusive to Verizon Wireless. AT&T uses a GSM network. You're not even going to be able to use it as a phone.
    Thats not completely true, the Storm is a world edition phone. So even though it is a Verizon phone, it is capable to being used on GSM networks too, once unlocked.

As for using it on AT&T, I don't know the answer just yet. I'm about to get my friends Storm and try to get it to run on AT&T. I'll let you know if it works
    10-01-09 04:31 PM
    Here's your answer to any question you might need.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    10-01-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD