So here it goes:

• super slow when in landscape
    • the "lightning" pictures shows up out of no where sometimes then it shuts off
    • When I'm in BB messenger (and other stuff too), i get that white screen with the "error" in it and then it automatically reboots
    • sometimes, when I am in portrait, it gets stuck on it and won't go to landscape and when it does, it gets stuck on both?

I'm running v.4.7.0.75 - all of my apps are in the apps folder, none are on the home page. What freaks me out is I get that random "lightning" picture out of no where? It scares me actually because I've never seen it except in the sample pic in the them options.
    01-27-09 09:02 PM
    lol its all good , make sure you have the icons hidden as well not only in a folder... and go to tips and trick section and read " guide to make your storm better" that will help with lag, also .90 OS is out if your comfertable i would download that
    01-27-09 09:04 PM
    I have the lightning fash at random times for a split second too! how is your memory?? I see you have been on this site for a while so I am pretty sure you are aware of batt pulls, clearing the log, and other stuff like that! Right?

If it is not a software problem you might need a replacement!
    01-27-09 09:06 PM
    Damn as we speek I just got a call, pulled it out of my holster, and the lightning appeared!
    the lightning is normal.. its the default that RIM left before they sent em out to verizon etc. etc.
    Yeah, I'm not to comfy uploading any new OS yet. So there's no way I can correct my storm from rebooting but to take it to the VZW store and ask for a new one? I just had it for 4 days??
    01-28-09 01:46 PM
    I see a new movie in the works. The lightning flash will horrify small children for years...
    01-28-09 01:51 PM
    Yeah, I'm not to comfy uploading any new OS yet. So there's no way I can correct my storm from rebooting but to take it to the VZW store and ask for a new one? I just had it for 4 days??
    you could stick it out until the next official OS comes out....or you can take it back and test your luck with another phone.
    01-28-09 01:51 PM
    the storm is BANANAS... B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    01-28-09 02:05 PM
    Peanut butter jelly time!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 02:07 PM
    dont bother the new one will do the same thing. its software.

even on mine which was so rock stable on .75 99% of the time, still rebooted a bunch of times (and contributed to the 1%)
    01-28-09 02:08 PM
    Peanut butter jelly time!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL. I have the "Peanut butter, jelly time" ringtone!
    01-28-09 02:24 PM
    I see a new movie in the works. The lightning flash will horrify small children for years...
    It scared the living s***** out of me, I was drunk as **** one night and went to my office to charge it in the dark and BOOM!!! The lightning strike came up ... freaked me out!!
    01-29-09 04:12 AM
    dont bother the new one will do the same thing. its software.

even on mine which was so rock stable on .75 99% of the time, still rebooted a bunch of times (and contributed to the 1%)
    so I take it the rebooting is normal??? Oh, and i started getting the weird "static" screen too ... you know, like the Poltergeist tv screen where its all fuzzy.... yeah, telling you, my Storm is acting BANANAS!!
    01-29-09 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD