Hi, I'm pretty new to the Blackberry world. Te Storm is my first and despite all the problems, I'm pretty much hooked. I've finally gotten some music onto this (IMAC user, wasn't easy), and would like to listen to it on my nifty new motorola H9 bluetooth headset.
    However, I can not seem to figure out hove to make it work. The "Activate Headset" menu option in media player doesn't seem to do anything except make the music quiter coming fromt he bb???

Any advice would be appreciated. This has been a big learning experience, and I can tell it just keeps going that way.

I like learning. So, all good.

Thanks for any and all help
    Maureen
    02-17-09 06:51 AM
    My h9 works great and I'm still on .75 (waiting for an official update) stupid question..... Did you pair the two together?
    02-17-09 08:21 AM
    Yes I did pair them. It works fine for making and taking calls, just not as a headset for the media player. I looked under the device properties and it does recongnize it as being a headset as well.

I also have a problem adjusting the volume in media player. I know that's not related to bluetooth, but maybe it's the media player? I can hope if I upgrade the OS it'll resolve itself? I have not downloaded any of the leaked OS's, because as I said I'm a newbie, and really didnt want to have to visit posts for "Bricked Storm".

That scared me.

tx
    maureen.
    02-17-09 04:32 PM
    I'm still using .75 and my H9 HD works great. I don't have to do anything special, just turn it on and it automatically pairs and sound from the media player comes through. Maybe its your media player.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 04:55 PM
    I think your right! Question is what to about it? Is this something I should wait and home that a new release of the os will fix? The H9 wasn't cheap and I bought it because it had this feature. As I said I am a newbie bb owner and I don't really want to try the leaked os. My storm has had some problems but over all I'm happy with it and probably addicted for life. Maybe ill head over to rim's site and see if anyone else has this problem

02-18-09 06:55 AM
    Hi, I'm pretty new to the Blackberry world. Te Storm is my first and despite all the problems, I'm pretty much hooked. I've finally gotten some music onto this (IMAC user, wasn't easy), and would like to listen to it on my nifty new motorola H9 bluetooth headset.
    However, I can not seem to figure out hove to make it work. The "Activate Headset" menu option in media player doesn't seem to do anything except make the music quiter coming fromt he bb???

Any advice would be appreciated. This has been a big learning experience, and I can tell it just keeps going that way.

I like learning. So, all good.

Thanks for any and all help
    Maureen
    I also had this problem and was wondering about it too. It really would be a great function, but I couldn't figure it out. If I do though I'll be sure to let you know.

02-19-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD